The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 07-05-2021, 06:37 AM   #4601
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
A new PR RPG show has been announced, "Day of Destiny", premiering July 16th

https://twitter.com/ListenAnyway/sta...18968880783363
What the **** is an RPG show? I googled it and all that came up was a fashion company, the only alternative I can imagine is that it's like HarmonQuest. So as far as I can tell, it's either going to be about Power Rangers at fashion shows or a show where people play a DnD-like game featuring Power Rangers.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 08:31 AM   #4602
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
a show where people play a DnD-like game featuring Power Rangers.
They've had one before, Hyperforce.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 04:13 PM   #4603
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

If you guys are interested and are willing to shell out $100. You can chat with Amy Jo for five minutes on Cameo. She is live now.
Old 07-08-2021, 05:27 PM   #4604
frank_one
Mad Scientist

For $100 she better show some skin.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 03:23 AM   #4605
ZariusTwo
Overlord

David Yost guest stars on fanfilm series Rise of the Ninja

Old 08-03-2021, 06:45 PM   #4606
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Here is a thought, the original six are the most iconic, but maybe most formable team as well. The Zeo crystal is arguably the strongest powers. What if you take the original six and reassign Tommy to Black(yeah it was called Gold, but its an American term) and Zack to Green. Would that be the best team with the best powers?

While its on my mind, why call the sixth ranger Gold in America? Its really just gold trim.
Old 08-03-2021, 07:16 PM   #4607
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
For $100 she better show some skin.
It's Cameo, she wouldnt show skin on there to begin with. Not that kinda site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
Here is a thought, the original six are the most iconic, but maybe most formable team as well. The Zeo crystal is arguably the strongest powers. What if you take the original six and reassign Tommy to Black(yeah it was called Gold, but its an American term) and Zack to Green. Would that be the best team with the best powers?

While its on my mind, why call the sixth ranger Gold in America? Its really just gold trim.
1. How is gold an "American term" when it's literally a color?

2. Zack left in the middle of season 2, how can he be in Zeo?

3. He also has a giant gold shield on his chest, his staff is gold and his zord is gold.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 07:27 PM   #4608
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
It's Cameo, she wouldnt show skin on there to begin with. Not that kinda site.

1. How is gold an "American term" when it's literally a color?

2. Zack left in the middle of season 2, how can he be in Zeo?

3. He also has a giant gold shield on his chest, his staff is gold and his zord is gold.
I meant as a what if. The best team with the best powers.

As for gold opposed to black, well I read that the Japanese counterpart it was Black instead,which to me makes more sense that's all. A fun what if with a great team and a solid power set.
Old 08-03-2021, 07:43 PM   #4609
Allio
Foot Elite

I assume we are talking about King ranger/Gold ranger? Yes. King ranger is categorized as a black ranger as his suit color, following Dragon Ranger/Kiba ranger, was mainly black.

And I assume that “Zack” to green is referring to the green dairanger
Old 08-03-2021, 08:39 PM   #4610
sdp
Megan Fox = April

He's just speculating on how much stronger the Zeo team would've been had it been the original cast which I can mostly agree with. He's also making reference to black ranger being called gold in america, despite not being a gold ranger in japan.

I mean Zeo basically had two rookies with Kat and Tanya. Kat was only pink ranger for like 10 episodes before Zeo and Tanya was entirely new. You can argue Rocky/Adam vs zack on who was better skilled but all 3 had about the same number of episodes/monsters to fight.

Worse of all the In Space rangers fight the combination of all the previous seasons' villains basically and it's a team of mostly rookie rangers who had only done it for a season and half by the final fight. While after that rangers only got one season, when space came out it was the first time we had rangers that were only in half a season before the new one started.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 06:53 AM   #4611
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
He's just speculating on how much stronger the Zeo team would've been had it been the original cast which I can mostly agree with. He's also making reference to black ranger being called gold in america, despite not being a gold ranger in japan.

I mean Zeo basically had two rookies with Kat and Tanya. Kat was only pink ranger for like 10 episodes before Zeo and Tanya was entirely new. You can argue Rocky/Adam vs zack on who was better skilled but all 3 had about the same number of episodes/monsters to fight.

Worse of all the In Space rangers fight the combination of all the previous seasons' villains basically and it's a team of mostly rookie rangers who had only done it for a season and half by the final fight. While after that rangers only got one season, when space came out it was the first time we had rangers that were only in half a season before the new one started.
Yeah, you get what I am saying. I read about how Zeo was a veterans, which technically isn't true. Kat could barely fight and was the Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger for just a few episodes. Tanya was a rookie. I mean look how Billy progressed from the pilot to Zeo so Kat could have learned on the job. I felt that all six of them could have been great leaders in their own right not just Jason and Tommy, who did wear the Zeo suits. Yes, if I look at Power Rangers its them and yes they have had more time to develop as they are revisited. The idea is if they are so strong as a team unit and also all strong and capable in their own rights respectively what if they had the Zeo powers?
Old 08-07-2021, 06:12 PM   #4612
Allio
Foot Elite

So there is a new sentai type of show on right now called “The High School Heroes”

It’s kind of a highschool drama show that’s about a young man that is obsessed with Himitsu Sentai Gorenger (the original Sentai) as his late father was when he was a kid. He runs the schools defense club and tries to recruit members as he protects the school from Majins. His geeky disillusions manifests as Akarenger appears before him to give him guidance.

I’ve seen only the first episode this far and so far I love it. The best character is actually Akarenger as he is hysterical
Old 08-17-2021, 04:24 PM   #4613
Allio
Foot Elite

While it may not have aged gracefully as Ultraman Tiga/Dyna/Gaia, it feels good to get Gridman (Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad) on Blu-Ray. Though doesn’t stop Gridman from having two great anime seasons.

Last edited by Allio; 08-17-2021 at 04:29 PM.
Allio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 04:46 PM   #4614
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

On Sunday, I met Roger Velasco (Carlos Vallerte, Turbo, In Space, Lost Galaxy). He was such a nice guy and I had a great time getting to talk to him and also getting both a photo and an autograph from him. In the past, I've seen some people on forums talking about how Carlos really wasn't a great Power Ranger, but I disagree. I liked the character development he went through over the course of his 1 1/2 seasons and guest appearance in Lost Galaxy. I also liked him better as a character than Rocky de Santos, whose personality was mostly a blank sheet of paper from start to finish. Steve Cardenas was polite when I met him though back in 2016.
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 03:20 AM   #4615
ZariusTwo
Overlord

The international spoilers for the show will be resuming in a few weeks, Canal J in France will be premiering new Dino Fury episodes and their episode descriptions are hinting at some cameo of sorts from Lord Zedd
Old 08-21-2021, 02:23 PM   #4616
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Dino Fury resumes on Nickelodeon with episode 9, which was first streamed on Netflix in June, on September 18th.

http://thefutoncritic.com/showatch/p...gers/listings/
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 03:26 AM   #4617
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Just a reminder France will begin airing all new episodes of Dino Fury starting today

English language versions of these episodes will start next week in the UK on the POP channel

Last edited by ZariusTwo; 09-06-2021 at 09:56 AM.
Old 09-06-2021, 11:15 AM   #4618
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I'm afraid and excited for lord Zedd coming back. I just hope it isn't like goldar and that's missed opportunities
Old 09-07-2021, 12:05 PM   #4619
ZariusTwo
Overlord

The show makes history with Dino Fury episode 13, with the first openly gay Power Ranger (Izzy, green Dino Fury ranger)
Old 09-07-2021, 12:11 PM   #4620
sdp
Megan Fox = April

that's pretty cool, in PRs i think this feels natural and not just running on the fad. But technically the first gay power ranger was from the 2017 movie

Tags
power rangers