The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 05-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #21
Peanut
Second Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicBookBoy View Post
I'll definitely be watching this show! Halo is one of my favorite games; Forward Unto Dawn wasn't as good as the other Halo games, but it was still a great game. I've been waiting for people to make a Halo movie for a long time, but a tv show's just as good.
Forward Unto Dawn was the live-action web series that aired prior to the release of Halo 4, brah. Just a heads up.

Also, redsai4lex also sounds super knowledgeable about stuff, guys. I don't know why you're getting on his case.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:14 PM   #22
redsai4lex
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
You said this:

The sarcasm belies what you're feeling; that they're not being "smart" by catering to everyone. You think you know better.
you can't tell me what I think or how I feel... Who the shell do you think you are anyway? Any reason for my sarcasm was solely directed toward how amusing their decision is... I could care less who they are "catering" to. Halo and X-Box Live mean NOTHING to me. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and just because some opinions are expressed does NOT mean they all think they know better... You'll just have to see for yourself how much it bombs... Just like their other project did... It wasn't a blockbuster film, so it failed... This new show is exclusive away from live tv... Guess what moron?? It's gonna fail... Got news for you!
Old 05-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #23
The Stryker
Stupid Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsai4lex View Post
you can't tell me what I think or how I feel... Who the shell do you think you are anyway? Any reason for my sarcasm was solely directed toward how amusing their decision is... I could care less who they are "catering" to. Halo and X-Box Live mean NOTHING to me. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and just because some opinions are expressed does NOT mean they all think they know better... You'll just have to see for yourself how much it bombs... Just like their other project did... It wasn't a blockbuster film, so it failed... This new show is exclusive away from live tv... Guess what moron?? It's gonna fail... Got news for you!
So is your beloved little ninja turtle show a failure too because it's a cartoon for babies and not a blockbuster movie?

Its a web series exclusive for a console. They have their expectations set according I bet. What are you even going on about?

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:24 PM   #24
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Quote:
Just like their other project did... It wasn't a blockbuster film, so it failed... This new show is exclusive away from live tv... Guess what moron?? It's gonna fail... Got news for you!
Forward Unto Dawn was a success. You don't know if the new show is gonna fail or not. Again, don't know what you're talking about.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:57 PM   #25
redsai4lex
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stryker View Post
So is your beloved little ninja turtle show a failure too because it's a cartoon for babies and not a blockbuster movie?

Its a web series exclusive for a console. They have their expectations set according I bet. What are you even going on about?
oh, i see where this is, sorry if i offended you... nobody was even talking about the turtles dude... Why are you even on this site? The new turtles is an entirely different project intended for an entirely different audience... And it is not a failure, it's been doing a lot better with promotions and merchandise than the 4kids version did... So, to answer your question... No, the new TMNT show for babies is NOT a failure, because their success exceeded their expectations.

Quote:
Forward Unto Dawn was a success. You don't know if the new show is gonna fail or not. Again, don't know what you're talking about.
HA! What is your definition of a success?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Forward Unto Dawn was the live-action web series that aired prior to the release of Halo 4, brah. Just a heads up.

Also, redsai4lex also sounds super knowledgeable about stuff, guys. I don't know why you're getting on his case.
Finally, someone who KNOWS what they're talking about... You rock Peanut!
Old 05-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #26
The Stryker
Stupid Rich

Quote:
oh, i see where this is, sorry if i offended you... nobody was even talking about the turtles dude... Why are you even on this site? The new turtles is an entirely different project intended for an entirely different audience... And it is not a failure, it's been doing a lot better with promotions and merchandise than the 4kids version did... So, to answer your question... No, the new TMNT show for babies is NOT a failure, because their success exceeded their expectations
And who's to say that the expectations for the new show aren't set accordingly? They know what they're making just like the last project and they made money with that.

You're the one that said that the previous project wasn't a blockbuster movie so it wasn't a success. Wouldn't that apply to Ninja Turtles as well. I'm just saying that's a ridiculous way to grade things.

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:11 PM   #27
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Quote:
HA! What is your definition of a success?
It broke the top 10 Itunes movie list the week it came out and it has millions of views on youtube. Please, stop and think before posting such stupid questions.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:16 PM   #28
Peanut
Second Gear

Quote:
Finally, someone who KNOWS what they're talking about... You rock Peanut!
HA! I was being facetious. You sound absolutely f*cking ridiculous.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:13 PM   #29
redsai4lex
Stone Warrior

Wow... What a two-faced thing to say... We're all of your mothers raped by the same jackal? Do all of you live in the same house? What a bunch of powderpuff jerks all of you are! I had no clue you people didn't allow others to voice their opinions... Why do you even spend time on a discussion forum? Do you all seriously get yourselves off on talking crap to individuals you've never met? Maybe after you all get away from the computer for a day and get yourselves laid will you finally grow the f*ck up! Get a life you losers!
Old 05-23-2013, 05:28 PM   #30
chrisdude
Foot Elite

Quote:
Wow... What a two-faced thing to say... We're all of your mothers raped by the same jackal? Do all of you live in the same house? What a bunch of powderpuff jerks all of you are! I had no clue you people didn't allow others to voice their opinions... Why do you even spend time on a discussion forum? Do you all seriously get yourselves off on talking crap to individuals you've never met? Maybe after you all get away from the computer for a day and get yourselves laid will you finally grow the f*ck up! Get a life you losers!

But yeah, if the show is exclusively on Live, I'm sure they aren't expecting people who don't have Live to tune in. So they probably have a good idea of what to expect. I babbled on that CBS stuff before, because I didn't read the article...
Old 05-23-2013, 05:33 PM   #31
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Hahaha, there it is! "You need to get laid"! ALWAYS HAPPENS. The jackal rapist thing is new, though. Bit much, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdude View Post
But yeah, if the show is exclusively on Live, I'm sure they aren't expecting people who don't have Live to tune in. So they probably have a good idea of what to expect. I babbled on that CBS stuff before, because I didn't read the article...
If only everyone were as level headed as you.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #32
Turo602
The King of Kings

Quote:
Hahaha, there it is! "You need to get laid"! ALWAYS HAPPENS. The jackal rapist thing is new, though. Bit much, however.
When you say it, that sounds ****en hilarious.

Anyway, can't say this news really excites me, I'll have to wait until we get a look at it. Forward Unto Dawn had some cool effects, but wasn't really my cup of tea.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:05 PM   #33
ComicBookBoy
Hench Mutant

Quote:

Oh. I thought that was the name of the newest Halo game.

I had no idea there was a web series; I'll be looking that up.

Check out my Collection
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39696

Last edited by ComicBookBoy; 05-23-2013 at 06:15 PM.
ComicBookBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:18 PM   #34
redsai4lex
Stone Warrior

Quote:

If only everyone were as level headed as you.
you are absolutely unbelievable! you are such a two-faced dweeb! you're the hypocritical jerk that had attacked me remember? Oh wait, you probably don't because you're too dam" stupid!! why don't you go back and check for me you f*cking no-life!
Old 05-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #35
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

I'm not two-faced or hypocritical. I haven't changed what I've been saying like, at all. Try again.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #36
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
you are absolutely unbelievable! you are such a two-faced dweeb! you're the hypocritical jerk that had attacked me remember? Oh wait, you probably don't because you're too dam" stupid!! why don't you go back and check for me you f*cking no-life!
Keep this up and, You Gon' Get Banned Sucka! And I love how you called Cure stupid, yet spelled damn wrong right before you said that.

( I was only reading this thread for the argument.)
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:16 PM   #37
Peanut
Second Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turo602 View Post
When you say it, that sounds ****en hilarious.

Anyway, can't say this news really excites me, I'll have to wait until we get a look at it. Forward Unto Dawn had some cool effects, but wasn't really my cup of tea.
Turo...not excited about a Halo thing? What f*cking planet are we living on!?

Also, kid who's flippin'? Calm the f*ck down, man. You don't need to get so out of yourself.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:34 PM   #38
Turo602
The King of Kings

Quote:
Turo...not excited about a Halo thing? What f*cking planet are we living on!?
Well, like I said, Forward Unto Dawn wasn't really my thing. I guess I'm expecting more of that from this series, maybe I'm wrong in doing so? Therefore I feel it's best to just wait and see. I would actually love to see more of what 343 did with Spartan Ops. Then again, that's what a season 2 is for.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #39
Peanut
Second Gear

I'd assume it'll have a bigger budget and more Master Chief/Covenant stuff in it, so it'll probably be more in line with what should be expected from a live-action Halo thing. That said, the way they did Spec-op Elites and stuff in FUT was incredible.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:51 PM   #40
Turo602
The King of Kings

Quote:
I'd assume it'll have a bigger budget and more Master Chief/Covenant stuff in it, so it'll probably be more in line with what should be expected from a live-action Halo thing. That said, the way they did Spec-op Elites and stuff in FUT was incredible.
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for.