The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 11-14-2021, 04:17 PM   #1
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Media turns on Harris

Well this is something new. And not one article with "Trump" in the headline today on CNN (also something new).
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 04:41 PM   #2
Vegita-San
Emperor

she's been MIA since trump got her to go to the boarder a while back.

somewhere out there there has to be a woman who knows how to lead, but this ain't it folks.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 05:39 PM   #3
IMJ
Emperor

I read another headline somewhere where apparently that fool who just made a fool of herself in France asked her team how "this trip to France will help prepare [her] for the Presidency".
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 06:23 PM   #4
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

white hats are in control
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 06:49 PM   #5
Coola Yagami
Overlord

So much for the whole 'once Biden dies, she'll take over' plan.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 08:41 PM   #6
Sumac
Banned

Its still not out of cards, but she surely not the person who can energize people and gather them around herself anymore. Especially in absence of enemy who unifies DemRATS, like Trump.

It is funny how without Trump, DemRATS has become even bigger mess than before. Somehow they've spent more time blaming each other and tearing each other apart than their opposition. It is almost like they are not "people's party", but "party of arrogant shitbags who want to take as much power as possible".
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 12:00 AM   #7
Leo656
The Franchise

Just a friendly reminder that the main thing that kicked off the meltdown which led to a former Mod taking an exodus from this place after being stripped of power for abusing me and other members... was that I had the audacity to call out this stunningly full of sh*t bitch who slept her way into the White House AS a stunningly full of sh*t bitch who slept her way to the White House.

Like, yeah, other things were said. But he initially got super-pissed because I said something not-nice about this dumb beaver. Now everybody hates her, go figure.

She's symbolic of everything wrong with the Democratic Party. They want to prove how "progressive" they are and "make history" so bad by having the first black woman President that they don't care one bit about qualifications, repercussions, or what kind of person she is or what kind of job she'd do. All of that is irrelevant, to them. They just want to virtue signal, that's their entire platform nowadays. If the issue doesn't pander to minorities, then they completely do not give a sh*t about it.

There are more important things than making history by having the first black female President. Like maybe having the first President in decades who wasn't a f*cking cartoon character, that'd be a good start and be pretty history-making all by itself. Too bad THAT'S not a priority.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 06:19 AM   #8
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Just a friendly reminder that the main thing that kicked off the meltdown which led to a former Mod taking an exodus from this place after being stripped of power for abusing me and other members... was that I had the audacity to call out this stunningly full of sh*t bitch who slept her way into the White House AS a stunningly full of sh*t bitch who slept her way to the White House.
oddly enough, also something that drove mods in another place ban crazy after I dare suggest kathleen kennedy got where she was the same way. what is it about SJW nonsense that seems to infect most message board mods these days?

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:06 AM   #9
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
oddly enough, also something that drove mods in another place ban crazy after I dare suggest kathleen kennedy got where she was the same way. what is it about SJW nonsense that seems to infect most message board mods these days?
Power.

SJWs are "in" and following their ideology can give you power, for no other reason, but just, because, you say the right things.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:43 AM   #10
AquaParade
Banned

I gotta say, she is the least confidence inspiring politician I’ve come across. This sounds like a jab just to jab, but she really makes me quite nervous and uncomfortable when speaking publicly. Doesn’t she come across so stilted and fake? I always feel like she could trip on her feet and accidentally exclaim “****kkkk/shit” at any moment. Just feels unstable.

Just my personal feeling. Not like I know every single thing she’s ever done or what’s in her heart, but she makes me uneasy.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 08:50 AM   #11
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:

Like, yeah, other things were said. But he initially got super-pissed because I said something not-nice about this dumb beaver. Now everybody hates her, go figure.

She's symbolic of everything wrong with the Democratic Party. They want to prove how "progressive" they are and "make history" so bad by having the first black woman President that they don't care one bit about qualifications, repercussions, or what kind of person she is or what kind of job she'd do. All of that is irrelevant, to them. They just want to virtue signal, that's their entire platform nowadays. If the issue doesn't pander to minorities, then they completely do not give a sh*t about it.

There are more important things than making history by having the first black female President. Like maybe having the first President in decades who wasn't a f*cking cartoon character, that'd be a good start and be pretty history-making all by itself. Too bad THAT'S not a priority.
The only idiot of a higher-order than that slovenly scum of a mod you are talking about is Harris herself.
Old 11-15-2021, 09:35 AM   #12
Leo656
The Franchise

Ehhhhhh he and I always got along great before that, for years. I believe his intentions are noble and I wish him well.

I just think he believes a bit too strongly into the propaganda of the Democrats, and it led to a few bouts of extremely bad judgment. That's not a trait exclusive to the left, either.

Just a simple cautionary tale about putting politics at the forefront of your priorities. That's the way I choose to look at it.

Old 11-15-2021, 11:17 AM   #13
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Ehhhhhh he and I always got along great before that, for years. I believe his intentions are noble and I wish him well.
Most of societies greatest villains - both fictional and non had "noble intentions".

I don't really care to change your mind about whatever your "Voltron position" is, but the fact is that guy was a scumbag. My experience with him was that his relatively uninformed political leanings made him believe he was "holier than thou" and some kind of moral authority so with a pumped up keyboard warrior chest he'd go into direct conflict without any valid intellectual backing.

He leaned on "political zeitgeist born of his own hate for opposing views" as a knee-jerk reaction to any conversation. And worst of all he'd use his "moderator position" to blacklist or cancel forum members for taking up a position against him that otherwise had nothing to do with actual moderation. A small-time guy with some authority who misused his power. If it was a real job he'd be an example of shame on the news nowadays.

But on that note, I don't wish him any negativity. I don't have to - society will continue to hand that out to people like him. You should always wish criminals and scum bags well when they get what they had coming to them because maybe the punishment will be a learning experience. Maybe they will be better for it.

Last edited by IMJ; 11-15-2021 at 11:24 AM.
Old 11-15-2021, 12:04 PM   #14
Coola Yagami
Overlord

So I guess this is a problem Harris can't sleep her way out of, but that won't mean she won't try.

As for the mod, I mean, people need to put their politics to the side. It seems nowadays all the issues, all the problems, all the discourse is caused by politics nowadays. I do not care who you voted for and where you stand on 'the issues'. I don't give a flying **** if you like Rittenhouse or not. Are YOU a nice person, are YOU an asshole? I don't base that on your beliefs, I base it on your actions.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 12:08 PM   #15
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

The left: "It's not about one political side is right and one is wrong, it's now that one side is EVIL! Also, politics, politics, politics!"

Media/entertainment: (left wing propaganda, lots of woke talking points, SJW virtue signaling, floodgates bursting with LGBTQ stuff, republicans need to be cancelled, etc.)

The right: "You know, it's really annoying how everything is geared towards only one side of the aisle these days."

The left: "WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS POLITICAL?!?!?! DROP THE POLITICS!!!"

It's like... no, we're not. You're the f***ers doing that. We're not furthering political divide by simply noticing and remarking what is very obviously going on at every turn. Now, I get that they wish we didn't notice.
Old 11-15-2021, 12:42 PM   #16
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
The left: "It's not about one political side is right and one is wrong, it's now that one side is EVIL! Also, politics, politics, politics!"

Media/entertainment: (left wing propaganda, lots of woke talking points, SJW virtue signaling, floodgates bursting with LGBTQ stuff, republicans need to be cancelled, etc.)

The right: "You know, it's really annoying how everything is geared towards only one side of the aisle these days."

The left: "WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS POLITICAL?!?!?! DROP THE POLITICS!!!"

It's like... no, we're not. You're the f***ers doing that. We're not furthering political divide by simply noticing and remarking what is very obviously going on at every turn. Now, I get that they wish we didn't notice.

Old 11-15-2021, 01:26 PM   #17
robertfiduciary
Foot Soldier

Weird how all this "news" comes out the same day Steve Bannon is indicted.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Surely .
robertfiduciary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 02:21 PM   #18
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Still great:

Old 11-15-2021, 02:28 PM   #19
AquaParade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Still great:

Dude, this is so painful. Wow. "The Office" cringe is nothing compared to this.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 03:15 PM   #20
Leo656
The Franchise

So right there out loud: "She has a vagina and isn't white, so we like her. And anyone who doesn't is a racist who hates women."

I can already her people on the left. "These interviews are obviously staged." Calling it.