The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
Brodie
Certified Teacher

Injustice: Gods Among Us from NetherRealm

An announcement trailer popped up for the new game from NetherRealm, Injustice: Gods Among Us.

For all intents and purposes, it's essentially Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe minus the Mortal Kombat kats.

I dug MKvDCU, and the most recent MK game, but I'm wondering if there was an actual desire or outcry for this game? I mean, it looks neat, and will probably play well, but who was hankering for this?

I love comics, and DC heroes, and I especially love Solomon Grundy---but I hadn't thought recently "Man, I can't wait for a straight DC comics fighting game reminiscent of the SNES game." I feel as though stuff like MK vs DC and Marvel Vs Capcom kind of work because it connects two niche groups. This kind of fits one; a group that likes DC comics-- now that group gets smaller when you consider it has to be people who like DC comics, and video games, or fighting games. Now, I'm not totally stupid, I know it'll have a broader appeal, and people who don't strictly fall into that subcategory will play it...but not everyone.

Trailer.

Whatever, I'll play it, it has Solomon Grundy.

Tags
dc comics, fighting game