The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2011, 12:53 AM   #1
Cryomancer
Mad Scientist

TMNT Red Sky Battle for OpenBOR

Anyone played this? It's a pretty decent fan-made TMNT brawler. There's an article on it here:

http://tmnt.wikia.com/wiki/Teenage_M...Red_Sky_Battle

I beat it once through today playing it on my Wii, but it's got branching paths so I'm gonna have to play it a couple more times to see every level probably. It's a very interesting mix of pretty much all the normal TMNT brawlers, and I believe most of the level backgrounds are custom work for this game, unless they're from some other game I've never seen.

There's a crapload of moves, many of which I have yet to figure out how to do. I know tapping up or down twice does a move, for example, and tapping left or right makes you run and you can then hit attack to do a dashing attack. The double down move seems to be unique per turtle. There's even a move where your turtle will stick it's head into it's shell to avoid damage.

I figured out the codes for Casey and the Foot Ninja playable characters, but the wiki article there claims there are three hidden characters, so I dunno if it's wrong or if I just haven't found the code yet. I think you can only use the codes on PC though sadly, my Wii will have to remain Casey-less.

This game seems semi hard to find, if it's not against the rules I can upload the install / PAK file for it if anyone wants.

edit: i should probably point out that this game does include blood when fighting, and after you unlock casey there is some profanity too.

Last edited by Cryomancer; 05-17-2011 at 06:31 AM.
Cryomancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan game, fan games, video games