The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2002, 07:05 PM   #1
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
some of you are good guessers.... (spolierz on tmnt #6)

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
Z
S
P
A
C
E


some of you are extremely good guessers, a little too good.... That stabbing of baxter stockman into april iwht the "nanos' was pure genius by you guys...
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 10:51 AM   #2
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
What can I say.. I have a way with understanding cyborg motives.

*can't wait to get the comic to SEEEEE this*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 01:05 PM   #3
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
haha you should be like april's aunt and be a detective, please don't make us any pizza though (case of the hot kimono)
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 05:29 PM   #4
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
I shuld have been... since I've been a fan of Sherlock Holmes, CSI, and all other who dunit series.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.