The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2002, 12:51 AM   #1
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,154
Anyone selling TMNT figures, Specifically Foot Soldiers?

I'm looking to get some Foot Soldiers. The ones on Ebay seem a bit pricey, cause I need 3 or 4 of them. Preferably the Movie Star Foot Soldiers, but reg TMNT Foot will do. If you have any. EMAIL ME, or respond here. I'll pay good American CA$H!!!!!
Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.