The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2002, 07:55 AM   #1
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,154
What surprises would you like to see in the new TMNT show?

Personally I'd like a Rocksteady or a Bebop, but we all know that ain't happening. However they have mentioned that a few surprise characters could be in the show. I'm sure from the Mirage universe. Personally I'd like to see Slash, he was hella cool. Plus the fact that his whole storyline is some kinda twisted Gamera rip off is cool.

Lets just hope their surprises aren't....:::gasp:::: a animated version of...KENO!


LOL.

Who would you guys like to see? That actually stand a chance at getting made.
Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 09:11 AM   #2
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Renet! I wanna see the ditz, although I doubt she'll be wearing her "Bathing Suit of Time" outfit. Course, that means Savanti and all as well, but that's cool.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 09:44 AM   #3
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
It would bee cool to see rat king or leather head. Both are Mirage characters.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 10:34 AM   #4
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
heh

i'd like to see freaky 'ninja powers' like in that triceraton issue when they go in a trance and can go without oxygen, or when they were fighting blinded with absolutely no problem....... or splinter's freaky escapades on the astral plane.... i'd like to see that weird ninja shiznit.

ninjara and slash would be cool too. and deep-space adventures with the ultroms and triceratons.
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 12:01 PM   #5
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Utrom and tricreratons would be cool, but ninjara? I think not...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 12:51 PM   #6
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
triceratons ARE in the show, playmates made the toy, so that means it's probably in the show.
BTW
i want to see fugitoid, i wonder what voice they would give him, i would think more of an older nerdy voice with a splash of robotics...
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 01:03 PM   #7
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
I really, really want Fugitoid in the new show. He's one of my favorite Mirage characters.
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 01:08 PM   #8
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
If it goes by the original storyline and tricreatons will be there, most probably so will Fugitoid.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 01:13 PM   #9
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
I want my Rocksteady & Bebop....I would like some mutants. But i have to say i'm a huge fan of the old cartoon and the Archie comic book series. I have never read the Mirage series. So i probably won't get what i want but i'm not gunna judge anything until I atually see it.
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 01:43 PM   #10
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
The Triceritons appeared in "Night of the Dark Turtle" and I think I might actually have a triceriton toy now that I think about it.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 10:22 PM   #11
Cherubae
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Oregon
Posts: 169
I'd like to see some Golden Underwear


- Cher
__________________
Cherubae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 04:50 AM   #12
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
Golden Underwear? I'm not even gonna ask...
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 01:50 PM   #13
tekcop
Hench Mutant
 
tekcop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknight
I might actually have a triceriton toy now that I think about it.
I have that toy, but it's missing its tail and its legs are all messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknight
Golden Underwear? I'm not even gonna ask...
I will!

What Golden Underwear?
tekcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 02:42 PM   #14
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Must be some sort of inside joke...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 02:51 PM   #15
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
ok

I would like to see a bit of Ray Filet in the show maybe one ep is all i need. And why are beebop and rocksteady on the tmnt official site if tey are not part of the original universe?
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 03:11 PM   #16
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Because the site has info about all of them.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 05:10 PM   #17
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherubae
I'd like to see some Golden Underwear
On Vernon?
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 07:47 PM   #18
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL!! I certainly don't want to see GU in the new cartoon.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 09:29 PM   #19
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
wait who is gu?
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 09:29 PM   #20
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
o golden underwear.. nm
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.