The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2002, 11:59 AM   #1
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Brand new TMNT X-E article

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0699/index.html

(with a rather humorous poke at Irma)
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 03:56 PM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL!! Ah, gotta love XE!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 05:48 PM   #3
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
Hmm... so, what have you learned today?
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 11:23 AM   #4
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
*is surprised SC hadn;t said anything yet*

*trots away*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 12:34 PM   #5
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
You gotta love XE, personnally may favorite articels are the stories, the Ask vs Sketetor was esspesally funny.
"I chose Cool-Aid Man" Skel
"That not a pokemon" Ash
"Prove It" Skel

and of course the Krangasaur
Yes having your brain on your back may not be practical but he can say more than his name
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 12:58 PM   #6
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseTechie
*is surprised SC hadn;t said anything yet*

*trots away*
I just read it! I had trouble not snorting the tea I'm drinking out my nose!

I love this line: "I guess they were trying to mix things up, since kids had to be getting a little bored with Bebop and Rocksteady. I really don't know how that could be, because no matter how many times you see one, a mutated warthog wearing sunglasses never stops being exciting."
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 07:10 PM   #7
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Heehee... and I just loves Matt's dry sarcasm. His earlier reviews on the TMNT vids had me floored... and I made the mistake of reading them at work!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 12:06 AM   #8
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
I'll have to read the rest! I've been sending all of my friends the link! One of them wrote back, "This is great:" and quoted the same line about Bebop as I did here!
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 07:54 PM   #9
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/650.html
hee hee
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 08:25 PM   #10
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
OMG, I can never get over this dude's humor. It's just so PG-13ish. I love it! BTW, it's pretty easy to tell the guy has never read an issue of the Mirage comic.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:17 AM   #11
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0708/index.html

New Artical TMNT Christmas
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:33 AM   #12
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Okay, I've wanted to see that video ever since I heard the songs that are on it. But this article... Only makes me want to see it MORE! Bwahahahaha! I have GOT to get that video.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 11:27 AM   #13
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Noo... trust me Kali... that is not a good thing to do! (or if you do, make sure you pay nothing for it!)

*wipes moe tears from her eyes* Hoo boy... his review about floored me. And he's sooo right.. that video is bad! I think worse than Turtle Tunes. A freind showed it to me a few yeasr ago,a nd I also vow to not watch it again, despite the fact I spent most of the time watching it curled up in a ball cause I was laughing at how stupid it was!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 04:16 PM   #14
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
LOL, that is so wacky. The gif of Mike singing opera kinda freaks me out, BTW.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 08:42 AM   #15
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0712/index.html

Cartoon allstars drug ep with Appearace by Mikey
__________________
We're americans, We build Monster Trucks for fun! Imagin what we'll build when you piss us off!!- Christopher Titus
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 10:26 AM   #16
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Ooo.. yeah, I remember that vid. Like I said before, ya gotta love how PC things were in the 90's.

And looook! Matt still spells Mikey's name with an A too!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 12:33 PM   #17
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
OMG, I remember that special all too well. Infact I remember Michaelangelo's line in that song Huey Dewey and Louie were singing. "I got too much homework."
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 09:43 AM   #18
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0726/index.html

Tmnt are back, its a small role, but its them non the less, and one of natures greatest nightmare
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 09:47 AM   #19
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
LOL! That is messed up!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 11:01 AM   #20
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Oh geez.. not him! Not... Peewee!

Neat to see Matt use the new turtle figs though.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.