The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2002, 07:29 PM   #1
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
Extra Features???

Hey, along with the dvd idea, I'd like to know what any of you would want as an extra feature.

For me, if they would release them by seasons I would want a directors commentary on most of the episodes like how they did on the Simpsons, although that can take some time

Also a cool feature would be any lost episodes or cut scenes or stuff they didn't put in.....oh, and also drawing the charcters!
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 07:31 PM   #2
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
For some one to explain how they came up with the last season
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 07:32 PM   #3
Apple Cat
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 528
---delete this

Last edited by Apple Cat; 10-19-2008 at 02:50 AM.
Apple Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 09:00 PM   #4
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
I have no idea, sorry, I am new here that's why...
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 07:53 PM   #5
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Ah, features... I'd love to see some commentary from the directors and writers. Ooh! And the VAs too! I'd like to hear their opinions about working for the show.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 06:45 AM   #6
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
That might be kinda hard to do though, considering how long it's been since the series was done. I mean people move on to other projects, and they often forget what it was like doing something like that.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 08:23 AM   #7
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Director commentries? " And here we decided to use the same plot for 100th time. A real aniversary episode".
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 08:44 AM   #8
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Extras are nice but i usually get interested in a dvd mainly because of the eps, so i can't think of any extras i'd like...
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.