![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Local Sewer System
Posts: 261
|
Does NEone Know....
Where I get Electronic Versions Of TMNT epps? In other words where can I download em
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
You can get whole series in irc. you will find a guide here: http://www.radixpub.com/tmntfiles/
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
|
And if its too complex to you, you can always try kazaa at http://www.kazaalite.com/ tho there arent as much of the eps as in irc. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Local Sewer System
Posts: 261
|
THANKS!:)
Cheers Buddy Your Now My Fav Person Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
|
Quote:
Too complex? It doesn't take much brainpower to read what's on the site and the help manual too. RTFM people, RTFM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
|
What? What does RTFM mean?
I know what ROTFLMAO means, but what is RTFM? "Did that make sense to you?" "It wasn't supposed to. Michaelangelo said it." Donatello and Raphael, from "Pizza by the Shred" |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: England
Posts: 143
|
It means 'read the f'n manual".
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
Heh. He's got a point there! Im no smatrter than the next guy, I just read the guide and Now I have the complete series.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
|
Quote:
That is pretty funny! "I'm laughing so hard I could bust a gut." - Michaelangelo, from "Michaelangelo Meets Bugman" |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|