The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2002, 12:50 PM   #1
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I was totally inspired! Or bored, whatever. You may need to cut and paste.

http://www.geocities.com/kaligargoyle/onileo.jpg

And this is one I did awhile ago, based on Oni's appearance in chapter two.

http://www.geocities.com/kaligargoyle/onistreet.jpg

(Try to ignore the BAD reflections on her weapon.)

_________________
Chaos, panic, disorder. My work here is done!
Kali Gargoyle's Asylum

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kali on 2002-01-09 15:00 ]</font>
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 01:47 PM   #2
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
links not working!
when i needed to host things like pics and stuff i used that twiki thing...
http://www.twiki.org/ hope its useful :
it was for me,they still didnt delete my stuff,and i dont think they'll >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nickokapo on 2002-04-05 15:48 ]</font>
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 02:43 PM   #3
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Gah, this is old. Heh heh, GeoCities is like that, makes you cut and paste. I've since moved all my RPG related art to a single page.

http://www.geocities.com/kaligargoyle/rpgart.html
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 09:59 AM   #4
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
so how come kali can draw like that? it's not fair that all that talent goes to one person!! it should be distributed! (by the way, i really like the way you do your shading, it's very stylized and cool, reminds me of anime)
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 10:58 AM   #5
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Yah... she has her own style going there. Now.. if Kali would just draw more muscle tone on the legs, and focus on the detailing around the knees more... *decides to shut up*

_________________
the TurtleQuestrian

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HorseTechie on 2002-05-17 18:46 ]</font>
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 02:17 PM   #6
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Hee hee, sexy Turtle knees!

Hey, I never said my style (or should that be styles? I always like experimenting) was perfect, though I think it's pretty good for just two years of HS art classes.

_________________
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself.
Kali Gargoyle's Asylum

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kali on 2002-05-17 17:17 ]</font>
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 03:48 PM   #7
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
heh.. be grateful you have time to draw and improve on your technique. *sai* There's times I think I forgot how to draw.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 04:01 PM   #8
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL! Hey now, I wouldn't mind getting some art talent
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 04:04 PM   #9
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Hey, just keep drawing. And picking up a couple "How to Draw" books wouldn't hurt either. There are times I can't do anything without them.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 04:07 PM   #10
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
What also works, is getting reeeeeally bored. Then all kinds of inspiration strikes!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 04:15 PM   #11
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL!
*bows to Kali and HT*
I shall do my best!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 01:31 AM   #12
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
I have a sketch book beside my computer, so when it's taking ages loading I start to draw. I've completed loads of pictures that way!
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 09:58 AM   #13
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
wow... your Mac must reeeeally be slow!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 10:06 AM   #14
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
Yep, it's only 233MHz...
And it'll be five years old next year *lol*
Time I got a new computer perhaps!
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 11:09 AM   #15
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*snicker*
Wow! With the fast rate at which technology advances, your computer can be considered old. But hey, look on the bright side, Loolaa. If you get a new computer, maybe you can start building your website without any trouble.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 11:16 AM   #16
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
Hmmm... life would be easier with a PC... but...
*whispers:... I'm not really a big fan of microsoft....*

They didn't hear me, did they..? *looks around shiftily*
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 11:21 AM   #17
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
I certainly hope not...
*looks around nervously*
Y'know...
*whispers*
that Bill Gates has eyes and ears everywhere!
*clears throat*
Anyway, it's okay if you're not a big fan of the PC. If you buy a new MAC, maybe it'll have support for the page builders at the free websites.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 11:23 AM   #18
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
I've heard some mac systems do.. must be the newer ones.
I want the new one, anyway, the cute one that looks like a lamp.
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 11:25 AM   #19
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Looks like a lamp? Hmm...I haven't seen that one yet.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 11:31 AM   #20
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
Ummm.. well like a lamp with a screen instead of a bulb....

And to keep in topic... er... when I get one I'll draw RPG art with it... heh...

Hmmm I might just have got away with that...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Loolaa on 2002-05-18 14:32 ]</font>
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.