The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2005, 05:36 PM   #1
lambofun
Foot Soldier
 
lambofun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 130
Tmnt #22

What do you think of TMNT #22 with none of the ninja turtles in it?
__________________
My Youtube Channel! I talk sports, movies, and I have vlogs!

http://www.youtube.com/turbodaze
lambofun is offline  
Old 07-14-2005, 06:17 PM   #2
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambofun
What do you think of TMNT #22 with none of the ninja turtles in it?
http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums...ad.php?t=12895

...Noobies...
ZariusTwo is offline  
Old 07-15-2005, 06:56 AM   #3
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Qapc........
__________________
cqb101 is offline  
Old 07-15-2005, 07:35 AM   #4
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
*chuckles inwardly*
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline  
Old 07-15-2005, 10:22 AM   #5
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by KROW
*chuckles inwardly*
*vomits outwardly*
VaughnMichael is offline  
Old 07-15-2005, 11:47 AM   #6
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent
*vomits outwardly*
Don't eat the mexican chilli in one bite
ZariusTwo is offline  
Old 07-15-2005, 03:36 PM   #7
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
Don't eat the mexican chilli in one bite
is that what we call it now lol
VaughnMichael is offline  
Old 07-15-2005, 07:15 PM   #8
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent
*vomits outwardly*
Yeah, watch out for that fungus; it'll getcha.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.