The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's your favourite lame brained mutant?
Bebop 7 30.43%
Rocksteady 16 69.57%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2002, 07:16 PM   #1
themaxonline
Hench Mutant
 
themaxonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 278
Vote: Bebop vs Rocksteady

I'm sure this was done before but I haven't seen it since I came a few weeks ago. Who's your favourite lame brained mutant?
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 07:17 PM   #2
themaxonline
Hench Mutant
 
themaxonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 278
Ooops. The poll thing didn't work. I don't know how to work it. LOL!
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 07:41 PM   #3
catter
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: new york
Posts: 38
i vote for bee-bop
__________________
catter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 03:35 AM   #4
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Max
Ooops. The poll thing didn't work. I don't know how to work it. LOL!
No problem, I added the poll.
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 07:50 AM   #5
themaxonline
Hench Mutant
 
themaxonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 278
Oh! Thanks!

I like Rocksteady better. He's funnier! LOL!
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:51 AM   #6
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
Rocksteady
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:56 AM   #7
Apple Cat
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 528
---delete this

Last edited by Apple Cat; 10-19-2008 at 04:34 AM.
Apple Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 09:29 AM   #8
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
ugh

theyre both idiots.
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 10:29 AM   #9
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
They're both two pieces OF SEXAY MUTANT ARSE but i'll choose bebop because i never liked rocksteady that much...
And bebop got the turtle shell in his shoulder and stuff
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 10:32 AM   #10
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I gotta go with Rocksteady because he reminds me of my brother. The human Rocksteady looks unnervingly like my brother. It's creepy. And they both have the same IQ!
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 02:46 PM   #11
Apple Cat
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 528
---delete this

Last edited by Apple Cat; 10-19-2008 at 04:34 AM.
Apple Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 02:49 PM   #12
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well you cant real see who discusses the most on the post number, the ones who lead the list are RPG players. Some of them hardly use any other forums.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 02:54 PM   #13
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
I can't decide i love them both.

Fav Quote From The Two Of Them Though:

Donatello: Oh Just What We Needed More Company!

Bebop: Just what your gunna get A Pounding!
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 03:01 PM   #14
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well I liked the both when I watched the show as a kid. I still find them funny in the first season, but after that... Well maybe that kind of humor works for kids.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 03:02 PM   #15
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
It still works for me Karpo but i'm just a huge fan of the old show .
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 03:04 PM   #16
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
The Mirage Story is interesting though
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 03:04 PM   #17
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Cat
Oh my god Kali you have 7174 posts
Well, I have been posting here for almost a year. *checks the date* OMG! I'll have been here a whole year on Thursday. Whoa.

And yes, it is us RPers who have the most posts. But I definitely don't ignore any of the other forums.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 03:05 PM   #18
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Yes it is. The cartoon just recucled same plot over and over again.. I have watched oover 160 episodes on the last few months, it gest boring.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 03:08 PM   #19
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
Yeah i saw a few episodes of the last three seasons one with Havoc and the new badguy and the turtles looked really diffrent too, i didn't like those episodes.
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 03:11 PM   #20
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I belive I will like thos the most. I heard that David Wise wrote those episodes. He is with out any doubt the Best TMNT writer. I think that he Co wrote the first season too.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.