The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2002, 07:37 PM   #1
Cima
Thug
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 68
I got every TMNT Episode

I won an auction on ebay, 17 cds with every TMNT episode. Luckily for you guys, there are more auctions of it from the same guy. Well worth a look. I might be able to get some episodes off of the cds and onto my CPU. Maybe you can get them from me through Kazaa..we'll see.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1972473185
Cima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 07:45 PM   #2
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
not to be discouraging or anything, but tons of people here got them for free including me...
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 07:45 PM   #3
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
heh...got em all too but didnt pay a cent for em since i downloaded em ( )
That guy probably has the same files i do since they also are around 17 cds in total...and he's selling em at a quite reasonable prize so i'm not complaining
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 07:52 PM   #4
Cima
Thug
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 68
I'm upset. You got them all for free. Also, the last 2 minutes of the last episode are cut off! I DONT KNOW HOW IT ENDS (well I do, but that's besides the point). Does your last episode show the ending?
Cima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:00 PM   #5
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
the bastard cut off the ending?
That's down right cruel i'm gonna send you the ending from my version of the episode as soon as i can rip it so don't worry about it, but why did the guy did that?
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:11 PM   #6
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
don't worry nicko, i'm sending him the whole ep!
beat ya to it!!!!
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:12 PM   #7
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
look at the link in the ebay auction, it's linked to tmnt-files website, and the dude that's bidding said that some guy in tmnt-files is yelling at him for posting the link in tmnt-files
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:14 PM   #8
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cima
I'm upset. You got them all for free. Also, the last 2 minutes of the last episode are cut off! I DONT KNOW HOW IT ENDS (well I do, but that's besides the point). Does your last episode show the ending?
You PAID for these episodes and the last 2 minutes of the ending
are cut OFF? My question to you is thus: What the Hell?!

I'm afraid you've been had!!! Sorry!!
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:17 PM   #9
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Oh okay no need to cut the ending for him then
I had the same reaction anarchistugy
I wonder who was yelling since i cant connect to irc lol i'll try to connect and see wasup.
OMG it's gone up to 20 bucks HAHA
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:23 PM   #10
Cima
Thug
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 68
ok I guess I should have mentioned this earlier, the ending isn't cut off, my CD is messed up. I tried cleaning it MANY MANY times, no luck though. Oh well...someone saved my life, sending me the last episode
Cima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:38 PM   #11
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Oh so it wasn't the seller's evil doing good.
Well good thing someone sent it to you anyways
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:44 PM   #12
Cima
Thug
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 68
Well the CD came scratched when I got it, because I just got it today
Cima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:59 PM   #13
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
i sent it to him... my name is Paul
anywho nicko this trunks guy was opped and banned me, can u kick his ass, if not then let's just do teh *suck dance*
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 09:27 PM   #14
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
I cant kick anyone ass as of yet since i cant connect to irc because of dalnet's suckage so *does the i cant frickin connect dance*
BTW Cima if the guy's selling ya something at least he should've checked if the cd he was giving you was in good condition even tho it might have been the mail's fault
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 09:34 PM   #15
tekcop
Hench Mutant
 
tekcop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 334
Y'know, I could see myself paying for this since I have a dial-up modem and it would be way easier to just buy the darn things.
tekcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 09:43 PM   #16
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Yeah i know that way the eps would distribute faster...
And the guy's selling it at around 20 bucks or something like that, which is not such a rip off as the almost 200 bucks vcds transformerscds were selling, which are the same files converted to mpg and burned as vcds
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 04:19 AM   #17
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Not all people have the kind of internet connection that they can download those. IF the price is bout 20$ it's not a rip off.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 09:10 AM   #18
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
All I have to say is that this is probably a main reason why they WOULDN'T consider releasing the series on dvd, just hope you guys knew that already...
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 09:15 AM   #19
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well it's an old cartoon. I have no problems if people download it, it probably wouldn't come to DVD anyway. But i can understamd your point. I wish that people would really Buy the TMNT DVD's so that we could get a special edition.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 09:57 AM   #20
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
episodes

I would like to have every one of them. But my internet connection is pretty normal, through a phone line. How long will that take per episode? I know you guys have the links posted for the place where they are, but can you post a link? I might try it...
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.