The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2002, 02:24 PM   #1
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
wouldn't you be pissed

if the new turtle toys were short packed so that we could barely or not even get 1 of each fig, or some fig was short packed and we had to search everywhere for them and end up with nothing. Similar to how motu is right now... that would suck so much, that i would buy on ebay and stuff and still get 2 of each of whatever i could
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 02:38 PM   #2
TMNTGal
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,061
Re: wouldn't you be pissed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWDESAI
if the new turtle toys were short packed so that we could barely or not even get 1 of each fig, or some fig was short packed and we had to search everywhere for them and end up with nothing. Similar to how motu is right now... that would suck so much, that i would buy on ebay and stuff and still get 2 of each of whatever i could
eah that would suck! well I'm not too worried since I preordered the entire series 1 release by the case. I'm guarranteed to get at least one of each figure this way. Whatever extra's I receive I'll be opening, the rest are to be kept sealed.

I was tired of only seeing that damna heman in stores. I decided to ask someone in the toy department and I was allowed to look through a new case that had just some in. Yes, a found exactally what I was looking for, a Merman and a Beastman with that included promo tape. Both were absolutely flawless, and the only ones in the case too!
TMNTGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 02:49 PM   #3
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Yeah... that happened to me with the Fellowship of the Ring figures. I have only seen Frodo once (when I didn't have the money) but after that, I couldn't find him again. Just orcs, after more orcs.. and orcs. Bleh.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 03:12 PM   #4
Turtle X
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Turtle Island
Posts: 69
Yeah that would very much suck becuase i plan on getting them first thing. but i dont think i have to much to worrie about since im one of the only TMNT fans here in Monroe, Mi. (Lucky Me)
__________________


***Can We Keep Her......Far Out***
Turtle X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:02 PM   #5
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Oh man... I hope Playmates doesn't do that. I'd get very angry if they did.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:30 PM   #6
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
Well considering everything I went through for the original April, some one short changing us on toys doesn't suprise me.
Not sure where I heard this, but some one told me that some people who work at TRU go in take all the good/rare figs and sell them on EBAY.
so even finding some may be hard
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:50 PM   #7
Greed
Stone Warrior
 
Greed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Chicago, ILL
Posts: 931
That would blow royally I would have to take from little kids if I had to
__________________

Why? Because they're blacker than the blackest black times infinity.

(Formerly known as Slash89, go ahead think back you know me.)
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:54 PM   #8
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
I did that once, I was some screaming 4 year old at TRU he kept screaming and holding on to Scourge, till mom would buy it for him. Well it was the only one so I slip up to her and somehow talk her out of buying it for him. I think I convinced her he'd chock on the progectiles or something, it was a while ago but I got him

anyway I use to hide the really good figs at the store behind pegs of crappy ones till I had my money ready to get um, ussually worked
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:58 PM   #9
Greed
Stone Warrior
 
Greed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Chicago, ILL
Posts: 931
I do that to
__________________

Why? Because they're blacker than the blackest black times infinity.

(Formerly known as Slash89, go ahead think back you know me.)
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 08:13 PM   #10
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
stealing toys from little kids... how low can u go...
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 08:14 PM   #11
Greed
Stone Warrior
 
Greed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Chicago, ILL
Posts: 931
super low
__________________

Why? Because they're blacker than the blackest black times infinity.

(Formerly known as Slash89, go ahead think back you know me.)
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 12:28 PM   #12
wallhack44
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: My Domain
Posts: 4
I wouldn't care if they were shortpacked or not. I think I will just check them out in stores, and if they look bland I doubt I will buy them. I would only buy Mike or Raph if they were good.
wallhack44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 01:57 PM   #13
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
w/e u must not toys or something, if they are shortpacked i'll walk over to mattel and beat em down.
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 02:34 AM   #14
FreshRazz
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Local Sewer System
Posts: 261
I read this title with ambitonz to be more pissed when I read the topic and u know what i am! All hell shall be realesed on my command if this happens!!
see if u havent realised i have hell in total controll!!!
__________________

This is My Pal Shredder
FreshRazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 11:40 AM   #15
Duke
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallhack44
I wouldn't care if they were shortpacked or not. I think I will just check them out in stores, and if they look bland I doubt I will buy them. I would only buy Mike or Raph if they were good.
What are you some kind of fake fan? Why the crap did you join the site if your not 100% sold out to the turtles? How can you not buy the new toys? I'm 18 and I'm getting at least 2 of every one. I say steal them from little kids if you have to. Do whatever it takes get all them. For the love of God show some respect and buy the toys or just leave the site and never return.
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.