The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2002, 09:11 AM   #1
Turtle X
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Turtle Island
Posts: 69
If a Turtle Died??????

What would you dudes and dudettes do if one of the turtles died in the new series. I would go on a Hunting spree looking for laird. I mean i couldent watch the show without all 4 of the guys, it just wouldetn seem right. I wouldent be able to eat pizza anymore, i wouldent even be able to say the word Ninj a agian.


well enough imagination, your thoughts?
__________________


***Can We Keep Her......Far Out***
Turtle X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:14 AM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
None of the TMNT will probably never die. Atleast permanently.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:14 AM   #3
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
That would majorly suck. It's really hard to read fan fiction where one of the guys dies, it would be a total shock if one of them did officially. Or even if Splinter did.

I'm glad Laird wants all of them to be around a very long time.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:19 AM   #4
Turtle X
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Turtle Island
Posts: 69
Yeah, I wouldent be right without all the characters, Even know splinters getting realy old, we know that the turtles couldent live without him, they would have the sewer looking like a Tornado Swept through.
__________________


***Can We Keep Her......Far Out***
Turtle X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:23 AM   #5
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
That would never happen. It would only be used for shock value, and that doesn't always bode well with fans.

The writers would never kill off one of the Turtles. If they did, however, someone would get their rear shell kicked in, if you get my drift.

"You've got to think like your enemy!" - Splinter, from "Mutagen Monster"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 11:01 AM   #6
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
I've said it before if laird messes up this new series I'll have his head on platter!!

but I don't think he will kill any of the turtles off (there won't be any killing in the cartoon, it has been confirmed). And I don't think he would do it in the comics either
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 11:06 AM   #7
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
I'm not worried.. case I know Laird wouldn't allow it!

After all... Image came pretty near close staging normal-flesh Don's death, and we all saw what sort of reaction it caused.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 11:11 AM   #8
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
No killing in the new cartoon??? Confirmed??? What is this supposed to be, a Turtles soap opera???
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 11:12 AM   #9
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
Now THAT'S a scary concept....
Kameko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 12:22 PM   #10
wallhack44
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: My Domain
Posts: 4
I remember the transformers movie where a lot of the autobots died. It was pretty devastating for all kids around the world I'm sure. I wouldn't really care if one died.
wallhack44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 12:30 PM   #11
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
Well, there's a difference between Transformers and the Turtles. You need all four Turtles and Splinter to have the "TMNT Family", but you can do a perfectly good Transformers story without using Megatron or Prime, for example...
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 12:39 PM   #12
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Only charater I could Imagine dieing is Splinter. Leonardo would then take a more active role in Leading. Alltough this will never happen in the cartoon, and probably not in the comic either. Atleast for few years.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 01:19 PM   #13
themaxonline
Hench Mutant
 
themaxonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 278
When I was younger and during the last "leg" of my turtle playing days with my toys, I had it worked out that Michaelangelo (my favourite turtle, BTW) was killed somehow. I don't remember how though. So then there were three turtles. I think I used to occationally bring him back as a ghost or something. LOL! I did this to add some spice to the show. I'm not sure but I think he did "come back to life" and it turned out he was just in another dimension or something. LOL!
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 01:22 PM   #14
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
I don't really think this is something we have to worry about.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 01:26 PM   #15
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
Dude, I just want them to kill off one of the turtles so Karpo will stop saying things will "never" happen, sheesh. You can't tell how Mirage plans to do the series when they haven't released anything, you need to be open to ideas man. If they do something like that, you better stop saying things won't happen with no evidence!
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 01:49 PM   #16
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
heh

Laird's interviews are evidence enough, buddy.
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 02:00 PM   #17
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
i dunno ol' wally has a point, but if they kill of Leo I will kill someone.
Transformers would be fine without prime or megatron sure, but when they killed wheeljack off, did you notice the decline in ratings?
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 02:48 PM   #18
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Re: heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretic888
Laird's interviews are evidence enough, buddy.
Thats right. He would never kill any of the TMNT.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 03:15 PM   #19
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
welll......

not unless they were really old anyways.......
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 03:19 PM   #20
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
Question why would anyone want the Turtles dead? But I could see Mirage or Laird doing that they seem to just kill everyone off, Shredder, Rat King, Leatherhead, Bloodsucker. But Laird loves them and never kill them thank god for that
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.