The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2002, 08:56 PM   #1
themaxonline
Hench Mutant
 
themaxonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 278
Thoughts on Red Sky

I finished getting all of my TMNT a few weeks ago and this week I saw Season 8 for the first time. (I saw a few from season 9 and 10 when they came on CBS but I'll watch them again to officially see how the show ends).

My thoughts on Season 8:

-To me, Season 8 seems like a first season because they look so different from season 7 and the graphics are different and all that.

-The first episode was good. It really showed that the limitations to the show were getting less as the Channel 6 building is blown up. The intensity from the explosion until the Turtles realize that April and the others are still alive is unbelievable from a TMNT cartoon episode.

-I don't quite get why everyone in the city except April hates the turtles now though. In season 4 and 5, they were well liked by various scientists and kids and others but now it seems like they have to hide out and its them against the humans. They seem more angrier, which makes more sense. As a result, it seems really lonely because it's only them and April.

-The lair doesn't look quite as cozy anymore. It looks damp and lonely. In fact, everything looks more realistic.

-I don't like all the aliens that are coming into the show. I know talking turtles and a talking brain isn't that realistic in the beginning but at least it made sense and the storyline behind them all was pretty detailed. Now there are aliens coming from everywhere so it doesn't make a talking brain seem so incredible anymore.

-I love the last episode of season 8. The turtles on a planet in dimension seems so... what's the word? I can't think of it now but it's just so interesting because they don't know where they are and they're lightyears from their own planet without a direct way home. I love seeing the technodrome moving again. And its colour is great! It seems more invincible here than ever before! The "ending" of Shredder and Krang seemed a bit weak though.

-I also like how each episode is a direct continuation of the one before. It happened a few times in the previous episodes but not a lot.

-Why are all the episodes at night? I guess it makes the show make more sense and adds to the "feeling" of it but still!
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.