The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2002, 02:39 PM   #1
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Zen vs. Slash COMIC!!!

Ok here is a stupid comic I did in class today just for Slash 89! You'll have to find some of our mini bo discussions, along with Nicko's to understand somewhat ) ENJOY!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/z...ages/comic.JPG

if that doesnt work try going to:

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/z.../drawings.html

it'll be the first one on there.

thanks!!
-J
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 02:44 PM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Heh!
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 02:50 PM   #3
Deepflame
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Deep below the mountains...
Posts: 254
Damn roadblock! DIE!
__________________
NoOo! The killer scarfs attack!
Deepflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 02:55 PM   #4
Apple Cat
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 528
---delete this

Last edited by Apple Cat; 10-19-2008 at 04:32 AM.
Apple Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 03:07 PM   #5
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
Wow, that art looks like crap, lol
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 03:11 PM   #6
Deepflame
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Deep below the mountains...
Posts: 254
Ehh, thats strange (it works, the roadblock~~).

You have a wicked drawing style, I must say.
__________________
NoOo! The killer scarfs attack!
Deepflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 03:12 PM   #7
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
Anyone here from Sweden?
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 03:20 PM   #8
Deepflame
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Deep below the mountains...
Posts: 254
I thought you knew.

Javars...
__________________
NoOo! The killer scarfs attack!
Deepflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 03:21 PM   #9
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
Javars?
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 03:26 PM   #10
Deepflame
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Deep below the mountains...
Posts: 254
Jaa, Javars.
__________________
NoOo! The killer scarfs attack!
Deepflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 03:42 PM   #11
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
Is that a city or somehting?
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 03:44 PM   #12
Deepflame
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Deep below the mountains...
Posts: 254
Ehh, no.

Look, You asked if anywhere from Sweden, right?
Maybe it just sounded like I were talking crap... but yes, I'm Swedish.
Are you?
__________________
NoOo! The killer scarfs attack!
Deepflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 04:39 PM   #13
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
ARGH!!! another roadblock!!!!! I can't see anything on your site dude its really weird!!!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 04:41 PM   #14
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokka
Anyone here from Sweden?
Tokka I'm going to smash you!!! Dont use my sweet topic to ask whos from Sweden!!! *punches* Thanks for the art compliment as well You little terrorist......

oh and Nturtle I dont know whats up.........Krang should be posting 5 of my drawings soon hopefully, so dont worry......umm I can e-mail them to you if you like...they're pretty small files........just private message me if you want them. thanks
-J
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 04:45 PM   #15
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
No, I didn't mean to offend your language, I was just wondering if you were trying to tell me you lived in a city in Sweden, but I kinda misinterpreted, sorry. And no, I am not from Sweden.

Zenrick: THIS IS A FORUM, PEOPLE GO OFF ON THREAD DRIFTS, GET USED TO IT! And did you just call me a terrorist?
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 04:50 PM   #16
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Quote:
Zenrick: THIS IS A FORUM, PEOPLE GO OFF ON THREAD DRIFTS, GET USED TO IT! And did you just call me a terrorist?
hahaha, that I did. You are terrorizing my nice new topic *crying* *looks for pistol.....*
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 04:53 PM   #17
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
It is called thread drifting, and of all words, why did you choose terrorist?
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 04:56 PM   #18
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokka
It is called thread drifting, and of all words, why did you choose terrorist?
hahahaha, I'm sorry if I've offended you, terrorist isnt a bad word to be, and I was using it jokingly.........like as in 'someone that is causing trouble' But it was a JOKE, nothin serious.....so dont take it serious. *HUGS*
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 05:09 PM   #19
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
I did not find that funny at all, it was no joke. It is funny how you IM me and call me Muslim terrorist and then try to play it off here like it was a joke, that frustrates me AND YOU KNOW IT!
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 05:15 PM   #20
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokka
I did not find that funny at all, it was no joke. It is funny how you IM me and call me Muslim terrorist and then try to play it off here like it was a joke, that frustrates me AND YOU KNOW IT!
hahahahaha!!!! You are such a dork, trying to say I IMed you. hahahaha man.......you're hillarious. I never called you a Muslim terrorist. punk. just stop.....now! *hears soft mini bo music in the background to get the audience scared or pumped/scared*
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.