The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2002, 11:14 PM   #1
tmntpower2003
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 418
NewToon theme song

For some reason I like, I love th eway they say teenage mutant ninja turtles. I just don't like the coun it off part very much. Trust me I bet it will eventually grow on all of you.
tmntpower2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 11:56 PM   #2
ChibiKasai
Foot Soldier
 
ChibiKasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 126
Re: NewToon theme song

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntpower2003
Trust me I bet it will eventually grow on all of you.
God, I hope so...right now I can't stand it...

Nothing, of course, compares to the original theme song.

But hey, they both beat the Vanilla Ice rap. >shudders<
__________________
Have no fear of perfection- you'll never reach it.
Salvador Dali
www.kishiadesign.com
ChibiKasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2002, 03:12 AM   #3
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well I don't like it very much either, but I guess I can stand it.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 08:09 AM   #4
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
its weird how people say that the new song cant beat the old one, it is time for change give the new song a chance maybe the new fans will pick up on it
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 09:10 AM   #5
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
I doubt it, a bad song is a bad song.
Despite the theme song and some let downs in the character designs, I am still hopeful
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 09:15 AM   #6
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Best way to do it would have been to just put a theme music, no words.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 09:15 AM   #7
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
and some let downs in the character designs, I am still hopeful

WHAAAAT! let downs what let downs?
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 09:16 AM   #8
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well the Shredder looks too armored... But I belive he will be ok.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 09:21 AM   #9
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
shredder is the only "let down" i noticed
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 10:08 AM   #10
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Yeah I think too that all the other characters are fine. except im not really sure about Mike yet.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 10:08 AM   #11
ChibiKasai
Foot Soldier
 
ChibiKasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
Best way to do it would have been to just put a theme music, no words.
I agree. That would've been better.
Something Techno-ish like the Batman Beyond or X-Men: Evolution themes would've rocked.
__________________
Have no fear of perfection- you'll never reach it.
Salvador Dali
www.kishiadesign.com
ChibiKasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 10:11 AM   #12
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Yeah Ithink Batman Beyond had pretty good theme. I wonder why they made lyrics in the first place, Neither Justice League or He-man has those, and I belive those are the most popular cartoons today..
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 10:15 AM   #13
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
I don't mind the theme song. I don't hate it or anything. But it still could've been better, I think. I like the idea of music with no words.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 05:21 PM   #14
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
The new theme song is awful.
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 07:20 PM   #15
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
let downs... well Shredder being all armored up and looking like a freckin robot!!! Splinter kind of looks like a grey weasel in brown napkin with a droopy nose. The new vehicles, at least their names are preety stupid. April just doesn't look April, neither Mirage or cartoon. casey Jones looks like a preety boy, not the rough and tumble crazy viligilante we all know and love.
Thats just how I feel though
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 07:50 PM   #16
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
And you're the only one who feels like that.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 08:01 PM   #17
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Well i agree with the splinter part...
But the rest was ok i guess, nothing really too terrible...sure, it'll be different than the old toon but it could be interesting.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 01:09 PM   #18
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
I agree with NTurtle....
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 01:15 PM   #19
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well the original Splinter was brown, and so was the first cartoon one, Still I don't really have a problem with his color. Atleast he looks like a rat, unlike the archie splinter.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 08:51 PM   #20
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
Personally, I can't stand the new tmnt theme. I didn't mind the original fox box theme but this one is just horrible.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.