The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2006, 03:21 PM   #1
Alouicious
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 41
Random Stupidity

For those of you who hang around the OZ forums, you've seen these already. For those of you who don't hang around OZ, you should check out Tigerfog's comic, 'cause it's frickin' awesome!

Anyway, these stupid doodles of mine were inspired by the events of episodes 71-75 of the current series, where Ultimate Drako banishes everyone to alternate realities or far-off planets. I got to thinking of the various hostile environments of Star Wars and how lucky the Turtles were not to wind up there. One thing led to another, and I doodled these. (And don't worry, Leo and Raph will get their turn in my spotlight...eventually.)

Random Stupidity 1: Don on Tatooine


Random Stupidity 2: Mikey on Hoth


Apologies go out to: Mirage Studios, George Lucas, BioWare, and LucasArts. (The Tatooine background comes from BioWare's Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and the Hoth background comes from LucasArts' Star Wars: Jedi Academy.) Oh yeah, I guess I should probably apologize to the Don and Mikey fans out there, too.

~Alouicious

Last edited by Alouicious; 03-14-2006 at 03:30 PM.
Alouicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 12:59 AM   #2
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Oy... all of the positive replies have just vanished due to the Drome breakdown... I'm sorry to see that...

...you blasphemer!
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 09:01 AM   #3
Jo269976
Stone Warrior
 
Jo269976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arkham Asylum
Posts: 592
Well hopefully you managed to see 'em there was quite a lot
__________________
Jo269976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 03:28 PM   #4
hazlov2004
Mad Scientist
 
hazlov2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Conyers GA
Posts: 1,272
good job alouicious
__________________
Im a silly and random person
hazlov2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 05:28 PM   #5
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
Those look amazing. I really like how the backgrounds go with the characters.
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 09:34 PM   #6
Alouicious
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 41
Thanks. :)

To those that posted before the 'Drome went down, thank you for your comments. I'm sorry I couldn't thank you individually for them. I'm glad you were amused.

To those that re-posted, or posted for the first time, thank you very much. Once again, I'm glad you were amused.

You'll have more cause for laughter at the expense of the Turtles in the future...sometime...eventually. Ah, the joys of being a junior in college...

~Alouicious
Alouicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 11:50 PM   #7
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
Where are you planning on putting Leo and Raph? One of themshould end up in that swamp planet Yoda lives in that'd be cool .
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 03:18 PM   #8
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Heh, Mikey being chased by a Wampa.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 04:45 PM   #9
Alouicious
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuriken
Where are you planning on putting Leo and Raph? One of themshould end up in that swamp planet Yoda lives in that'd be cool .
The plans for those two are, alas, set. But I won't say anything beyond this: neither of them will wind up on Dagobah.

~Alouicious
Alouicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 07:58 PM   #10
Masked Ninja
Doodles TMNT for fun
 
Masked Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sploshin' through some sewer...
Posts: 2,137
You already know how I feel about the first two. Can't wait to see what you do to Leo and Raph.
Masked Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:17 AM   #11
Alouicious
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked Ninja
You already know how I feel about the first two. Can't wait to see what you do to Leo and Raph.
I can't believe I've got someone who's looking forward to my next drawings. Coolness! You'll be waiting a while, unfortunately.

I seem to remember, though, you mentioning something about joining in on the Turtle-abusing fun. When do I get to see a sample of your handiwork in that department? ;P

~Alouicious
Alouicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:30 AM   #12
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alouicious
I can't believe I've got someone who's looking forward to my next drawings.
Yeah, and what am I, chopped liver?

.
.
.
.
.

Don't even try to contradict.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:19 AM   #13
Alouicious
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull
Yeah, and what am I, chopped liver?

.
.
.
.
.

Don't even try to contradict.
Fine, fine...I should have said "I can't believe I've got someone ELSE who's looking forward to my next drawings." Does that placate you, Sewer Bull?

~Alouicious
Alouicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:48 PM   #14
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hehe. Very amusing pics. I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but the concept of placing them in uncomfortable or hostile environments is pretty interesting. Good stuff.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 07:42 AM   #15
Alouicious
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryona
Hehe. Very amusing pics. I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but the concept of placing them in uncomfortable or hostile environments is pretty interesting. Good stuff.
Thank you. It's not that terribly unique...I just acknowledge the fact that them being stark-naked and reptilian is going to affect whether or not they survive being in that hostile environment. The cartoon has put them in some, after all, and they act like nothing has changed.

Glad you found the pictures amusing. Here's hoping that'll stay true of the next ones.

~Alouicious
Alouicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.