The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2002, 03:16 PM   #1
ChibiKasai
Foot Soldier
 
ChibiKasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 126
Can't Choose one Leo? Have 'em all...

Okay, maybe not all. But, I got the image, Mirage, Next Mutation, and Archie/cartoon versions covered. Heck, I even tossed in his wrestiling outfit for fun.
What am I rambling about? Click: http://home.graffiti.net/chibikasai/leo.jpg

This turned out alot differently than I originally envisioned, thanks to space constraints and happy little accidents with the layers.
Well, tell me what ya think!

And yes, there will be ones done of the others. Just give me a lil' time..

Peace.
__________________
Have no fear of perfection- you'll never reach it.
Salvador Dali
www.kishiadesign.com
ChibiKasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 03:29 PM   #2
Deepflame
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Deep below the mountains...
Posts: 254
Very nice! But you could make the Archie Leonardo a tad shorter and more muscular, me thinks
__________________
NoOo! The killer scarfs attack!
Deepflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 03:57 PM   #3
Vespera Blaze
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Posts: 2,073
I loved it! I think you did a fantastic job capturing the different styles, and I think the anime style, smooth limbed, big eyed techinque isn't feminine, its FANTASTIC!!
__________________
Vespera Blaze

Vespera Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 07:34 PM   #4
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Whoa!! another great picture!! You ought to put these in the technodrome gallery!!! I esspecially like Mirage leo
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 07:40 PM   #5
ChibiKasai
Foot Soldier
 
ChibiKasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
Whoa!! another great picture!! You ought to put these in the technodrome gallery!!!
How do I do that?
__________________
Have no fear of perfection- you'll never reach it.
Salvador Dali
www.kishiadesign.com
ChibiKasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 09:26 PM   #6
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Email the pictures to Krang: [email protected] and he'll happily add them to the Technodrome gallery.

Ooh, and I love the picture. Your style is so amazing. You're gonna eat up next year's Fan Art Awards.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 09:30 PM   #7
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
That was an awesome pic, Chibi! I realy love how you put the original incarnation of Leo right next to his "future self"
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 11:15 PM   #8
TMNTGal
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,061
Re: Can't Choose one Leo? Have 'em all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiKasai
Okay, maybe not all. But, I got the image, Mirage, Next Mutation, and Archie/cartoon versions covered. Heck, I even tossed in his wrestiling outfit for fun.
What am I rambling about? Click: http://home.graffiti.net/chibikasai/leo.jpg

This turned out alot differently than I originally envisioned, thanks to space constraints and happy little accidents with the layers.
Well, tell me what ya think!

And yes, there will be ones done of the others. Just give me a lil' time..

Peace.
Could it be, another Leo fan?! I LOVE LEO!!!

Your drawing is awesome! Leo looks delish in all those versions! *drool* It's Leo, so of course he looks good in all his forms.

I'd love to see more of your art. I especially like how Archie Leo seems to be looking straight at you. Hee hee!
__________________

TMNTGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 10:49 AM   #9
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Wow... a very sharp, blue collage that had been formed! Like the details and such too.

My only bother is the blue gradient across the middle. Made it hard to see a couple of the Leo's. Or that the Archie Leo had a tail. I like tails.. but I didn't think the Archie version had those. But never mind me, I'm also known as little miss nit-pick.

Can't wait to see the others! (I know where to find some good pics of Cyborg Don if you need some references)
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 12:12 PM   #10
ChibiKasai
Foot Soldier
 
ChibiKasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseTechie
Wow... a very sharp, blue collage that had been formed! Like the details and such too.

My only bother is the blue gradient across the middle. Made it hard to see a couple of the Leo's. Or that the Archie Leo had a tail. I like tails.. but I didn't think the Archie version had those. But never mind me, I'm also known as little miss nit-pick.

Can't wait to see the others! (I know where to find some good pics of Cyborg Don if you need some references)
Aww...you're right. They *don't* have tails in the Archie version
Well, just for your viewing pleasure, here's another version of the pic in all it's tailess and less shadowy glory.
http://home.graffiti.net/chibikasai/leo4.jpg

And I could definately use good, clear pics of Cyber Don. He'll probably be done last, , but only cuz my friend asked me to draw Mikey next. (That's her fav. )
__________________
Have no fear of perfection- you'll never reach it.
Salvador Dali
www.kishiadesign.com
ChibiKasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 02:16 PM   #11
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Ooo.. hay, that looks even better! Poor Archie Leo, that must have hurt having his tail removed.

Here's a sketch I have by Fosco so far: http://www.turtlequest.com/images/foscocyberdon.jpg

I can make a few scans of the comics at home too. The pictures they have up on the Mirage site are a tad too small.
http://www.ninjaturtles.com/comics/image/im06.htm
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 04:27 PM   #12
ChibiKasai
Foot Soldier
 
ChibiKasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseTechie
Ooo.. hay, that looks even better! Poor Archie Leo, that must have hurt having his tail removed.
LOL Don't worry...we gave him plenty of pain-killers.

Ands thanks very much for the pics!
__________________
Have no fear of perfection- you'll never reach it.
Salvador Dali
www.kishiadesign.com
ChibiKasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2002, 08:31 PM   #13
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
Love it
but I can't seem to recall who the leos on Top and Bottom Left side are?
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2002, 08:41 PM   #14
ChibiKasai
Foot Soldier
 
ChibiKasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellfox
Love it
but I can't seem to recall who the leos on Top and Bottom Left side are?
Top Left: My crappy Image Leo
Bottom Left: My equally crappy future Leo.

I couldn't find good reference pics of either.
__________________
Have no fear of perfection- you'll never reach it.
Salvador Dali
www.kishiadesign.com
ChibiKasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2002, 08:47 PM   #15
Mouse
Foot Soldier
 
Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Kansas
Posts: 156
Leonardo in all his forms of glory...my hat goes off to you o' talented kasai!!

Leo=Yummy
Leo fans unite!!!
__________________
So what we're blood brothers now?
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2002, 09:28 PM   #16
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
great picture
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 08:43 AM   #17
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiKasai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellfox
Love it
but I can't seem to recall who the leos on Top and Bottom Left side are?
Top Left: My crappy Image Leo
Bottom Left: My equally crappy future Leo.

I couldn't find good reference pics of either.
Ok, sorry I mean right
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.