The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #1
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Can someone help me?

Okay, first off, I'm not totally SURE if this subject even GOES here, but it's fanfic-related (and any mod who thinks it's in the wrong place can move it to the right one; I don't mind at all), so here goes:

Can someone give me the URL to Mickis' "Stealthy Stories" fanfic forums? I have a section there that I want to post my BMFM/TMNT crossover fic in, but I CAN'T for the LIFE of me remember the URL to it! So if someone could help me with this, it will be MUCHLY appreciated!

Thankies in advance, peeps.

Oh, yeah, now that I can do the "copy/paste' thing, look for installments of it to crop here before long, too.

Peace.
__________________
Brother against brother...........

Last edited by Whitewolf89; 04-17-2006 at 10:43 AM.
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 02:51 PM   #2
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
You'll find the url to that place and many other TMNT places in The Lair. Check the TMNT General section.

http://tmnthome.proboards79.com/inde...ead=1138995083
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 10:46 AM   #3
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Okay, thankies, Ryona-chan. I'll bop over there in a sec.

Heh, I've been MEANING to get my BMFM/TMNT crossover fic posted over there (and here, TOO, of course!) like forever! And now that I know (REALLY know!) how to do the "copy/paste" thing, it'll be a snap, and I won't have to wear me poor l'il ol' fingers to a nubbin trying to TYPE all of that again to get caught up.

Like I said, copy/paste; gotta LOVE it!

Peace.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.