The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2002, 03:11 PM   #1
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
If the Four Bad Guys Weren't Bad Guys

Okay, everyone, we had a good time coming up with likely scenarios for our favorite heroes in a halfshell. Now I think it's time we do the same for our four favorite bad guys in the cartoon:

Shredder
Krang
Bebop
Rocksteady

Shredder: If this guy wasn't involved with Krang - let's say he still followed Splinter to America - I think it would have been very much like it was in the first couple episodes of the cartoon. The Foot Clan would have run amok, with Shredder as their leader.

Krang: If he hadn't been banished from Dimension X, I'll bet he could have had his own daytime talk show. I always thought Krang was funny.

Bebop and Rocksteady: These guys can't be apart, so I'd say they'd be in jail somewhere. Eventually, somebody would bring them to justice. Either that, or they would become vice-presidents in charge of Channel 6 programming, like in "Plan 6 from Outer Space."

"Hello, boss. How did you get our private phone number?"
"Simple. I dialed M for moron."

Rocksteady and Shredder, from "Plan 6 from Outer Space"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 03:36 PM   #2
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
First off, Bebop and Rocksteady would not be in jail...You gotta be bad to be in jail right?

Anyway, lets see....

Shredder-I imagine him to be some kind of pizza chef, don't ask why.

Krang- I imagine him to be some multi-billionaire...

Be-bop/Rocksteady- 2 punks who don't know what they are doing and try to act cool
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 06:49 PM   #3
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Shredder said himself. I think he said something along lines " I have always wanted to be a writer. The conquer of world was my second choice".
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 07:54 PM   #4
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
That's "Well I always wanted to be a writer... being a ruthless conqueror was my second choice" -Take me to your Leader, Karpo . And anyway, yeah I'd say Shredder as a writer, Krang as some kind of brilliant inventor or computer scientist or something, and Bebop and Rocksteady in their old gang making crime as usual.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 08:03 PM   #5
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well it was pretty close...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 10:38 PM   #6
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
hehe, I watch too much tmnt, although I haven't watched it as much lately.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 12:02 AM   #7
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Ooooooo me likes!
Shredder: If he would've never met krang since krang wouldn't have been banished from dimension x, he'd try to kill hamato yoshi, but screw it up with the mutagen, and make yoshi and his turtles mutants, then splinter would train the turtles and send em to seek revenge, they'd have a fight in some mcdonalds' rooftop, shredder would fall off and die.
Or something.
Krang: If he wouldn't have been banished he'd still be ruling dimension x, of course!As of now he'd probably conquered a bunch of planets and got the neutrinos as his slaves.
Bebop & rocksteady: they'd be stealing money, smashing things and such.
Later they'd probably meet beavis and butthead, and start a new life, one full of tv and nachos!
Yeah...that's what would have happened in my opinion.
Edit: OMG, topic is "what if the bad guys werent bad guys", not "what if the bad guys would've never met each other" or anything i'll have to post again to make this post at least a bit more on-topic but i'll leave what i posted earlier anyways.
Shredder: Oh he'd be a writer, no doubt about it.He'd write hits such as "How to be a ninjitsu master in 5 easy steps" and "how to wear a stupid metal costume all the time and not get sliced in 5 easy steps"
Krang: He'd be ruling dimension x...but...uhhhhh...he'd be a good ruler!yeah!
He'd put arcades everywhere so the neutrinos can have fun, and he'd buy the stone warriors/soldiers some sunscreen (y'know, dry skin is bad!)
Bebop & Rocksteady: They'd be kicked out of school for being too dumb/troublesome, then die or something.
Ok that was lame *thinks again*
Oh i know i know!They'd graduate in hardvard and become fracking rocket scientists.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 03:52 PM   #8
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
beebop and rockstead would be like beavis and butt head, shredder would be and actor"noooooooooooooooooooooooo!"(dont ask) krang would be eaten cuz some thought he was ham
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 04:15 PM   #9
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
four bad guys

Shredder: Well its obvious he could have been a great ninja second to only Splinter maybe? On the cartoon he wasn't always showing off any ninja skills he had but he had some wicked moves in the first movie.

Krang: He is a freak of nature on Earth...don't see how he'd make it well above. Secretly, he could be some big technologies manufacturer or something.

Bebop and Rocksteady: Easy...two punkers in a mean rock band.
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 04:20 PM   #10
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Re: four bad guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael90
On the cartoon he wasn't always showing off any ninja skills he had but he had some wicked moves in the first movie.
Well that Shredder was a totally diffrent character... I think he ment the cartoon.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 04:39 PM   #11
Jaxolyre
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: New Castle, PA
Posts: 44
I think shredder would be a general in an army...this is if he didn't follow Splinter to America, and if he were to remain good...

Krang I see him going insane, don't ask why, I just think that one day he would be in a mental institution somewhere.

Bebop and Rocksteady on the other hand, I don't know...I have a funny feeling that they would be no good punks for a while, but you never know, they might get a clue and grow up

Did I just say that about them...Maybe I need to go to an institution somewhere
__________________
"Just because their green doesn't mean you can't like them..."
Jaxolyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.