The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2003, 11:47 AM   #1
Brothaman
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 20
What's the name of these episodes....?

I am looking on IRC for these two particular episodes but I don't know the name. I am looking for the one where the Turtles got hold of a love potion and all of them fell in love with april.I am also looking for the one where Leonardo is playing in an arcade machine & the lady from the arcade machine comes to life and try to destroy the turtles.Does anyone know the name of these episodes.I am pretty sure the arcade one was from Season 7.
Brothaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 12:11 PM   #2
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
Well, I can't help you with the first one, but the second one was simply Leonardo versus Tempestra. Episode 99, that one was pretty good.
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 04:38 PM   #3
themaxonline
Hench Mutant
 
themaxonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 278
The first one is from Season 3 and the potion made three of them fall in love with Irma. Rocksteady fell in love with April! I loved that one! It's called 'Green With Jealousy'.
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 04:41 PM   #4
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
BROTHAMAN!
Are you a superhero?
Oh and i'm too late since they already told you the title of the eps
But i loved those 2 eps!Specially leonardo versus tempestra, it's one of my fave eps.
Too bad tempestra appeared only in that one and night of the rogues.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 04:53 PM   #5
themaxonline
Hench Mutant
 
themaxonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 278
I wondered why Tempestra was in the Rogues episode since she was just a video game but not really a classic enemy. Slash kinda seemed out of place there too. It was a great show though but it ended too simple.
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 04:57 PM   #6
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
That episode was a great idea, I wish it'd have been a 2 part episode, that way the writers would've had more chances of developing a more suitable ending.
And yeah, tempestra was more than a videogame character out of her world rather than a villain...yet they included it frankly i don't mind, since i liked the tempestra character so the more episodes they put her in the better
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 04:59 PM   #7
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
But I wonder why they asked Zack for help, Not Usagi Yojimbo or Bugman...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 05:04 PM   #8
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
yeah, that was lame...why zack?he's just a kid, and a troublesome one for the most part, they could've asked someone more experienced for help, like usagi yojimbo...oh well, at least casey jones helped, that guy sure is useful
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 05:04 PM   #9
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Yeah. It was never explained what happened to Usagi...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 05:11 PM   #10
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
True...i think he finally stayed with obento.
What happend after that, i don't know i'm guessing he stayed at obento's place 'till now i doubt that guy has the technology to send usagi back to his dimension, and don discovered usagi's dimension, but that was a coincidence, there's so many dimensions that i bet don could be all day trying and never find it
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 05:13 PM   #11
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Usagi was a good character, it's a shame they didn't use him again...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 05:40 PM   #12
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
True!I'm a big, big, BIG usagi yojimbo fan he rocks...
At least he was on 2 eps, but it'd be cool if he was in more.
He even could've got his own animated series, but sadly, it didn't happen (there's a clip of it tho, at http://www.usagiyojimbo.com/animation/ )
It was based on the space usagi yojimbo comics.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 02:18 AM   #13
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
It would probably have been a good series.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 03:15 AM   #14
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Max
I wondered why Tempestra was in the Rogues episode since she was just a video game but not really a classic enemy. Slash kinda seemed out of place there too. It was a great show though but it ended too simple.
Finally sombody comments on Night of the Rogues (sp?)...now I get to offer my 2 cents.

In short, that episode was pretty damn flawed. How in the world could Slash, Chrome Dome, and Tempestra come back? Slash was sent back in that rocket ship a second time, Chrome Dome was literally destroyed in the second part of Planet of the Turtleoids, and Tempestra, like it was already mentioned, was not only a video game character but she was even put back into cyberspace in the episode she appeared. And Scumbug? He made his entry as if he had been on the show before when in fact that was his first time on it! The episode in general was just cheesy. Then again in was in the later years of the show (7th season, in fact) when the ratings for it hit almost rock bottom.
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 09:46 AM   #15
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
I have always wanted to see "Night of the Rogues." It is one of the few episodes I haven't yet seen.

Some people like it, and some people don't like it. I guess I will have to reserve judgment until I see it.

"It's alive. It's alive!" - Shredder, from "Shredder & Splintered"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 09:53 AM   #16
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I think it is a good episode, Of course because of the lack of coninuity everything doesn't make sense, but that's how the show is.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 10:04 AM   #17
themaxonline
Hench Mutant
 
themaxonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 278
I love the idea of the episode but not how it turned out. They could have used better bad guys to destroy the turtles and made it a two, or even three parter!

Potential Bad Guys:
Shredder and Krang, obviously
Rat King
Leatherhead
They could have brought back Baxter somehow!
Those two aliens in that military episode with Zack
Some other mutants from past episodes
Rock Soldiers from Dimension X

Then the Turtles could have gotten help from
Casey Jones
April
the Frogs
We'll say the Neutrinos came through the portal with the Rock Soldiers
Mona Lisa
Bugman
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 09:43 AM   #18
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
But I wonder why they asked Zack for help, Not Usagi Yojimbo or Bugman...
That had alot to do with the side-plot. Raph was all pissed off over how the humans took all the credit when they saved the day. So after Zach, Casey, April and Irma helped save the guys, Raph had a change of heart.

But yeah, I would've loved it if they used more characters like Usagi and Mona Lisa!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 05:08 PM   #19
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
ChromeDome Shredder just repaired, Tempestra who knows how he found her, Slash, the ship could've landed in dimension x or close to it and he could've gotten there. So I really don't know. There is plenty of other people they could've called for help though. It sucks that they only called Zach and Casey.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 05:27 PM   #20
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
"It's alive. It's alive!" - Shredder, from "Shredder & Splintered"
Isn't it "The Shredder Is Splintered"? I have no idea how somebody might mave messed up the title like that.
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.