The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2006, 05:21 AM   #1
OldSchooler
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 163
Steve Murphy's new comic

Hey guys, I'm not sure how many of you know about Umbra (Murph's new book) but it is hands down, one of the best things I've read in a long time. There's a really good review for it up on this site:
http://www.digital-retribution.com/r...other/p017.php

Last edited by OldSchooler; 11-17-2006 at 01:35 AM. Reason: link fixed
OldSchooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:36 PM   #2
Aztec General
Mad Scientist
 
Aztec General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,437
I'm curious about this one myself. Maybe I'll pick it up.
__________________
Aztec General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:54 PM   #3
OldSchooler
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 163
Has anyone checked this out? I'd love to hear people's thoughts...
OldSchooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.