The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2006, 02:54 AM   #1
Mike Bock
Hench Mutant
 
Mike Bock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 366
Slash vs The Turtles

Well this is the first time I post some of my fanart here.
There is a first time for everything right! I am not used to drawing the Turtles but I wanted to draw a pic of em and came up with this one.
Hope you like it:

Last edited by Mike Bock; 06-29-2006 at 05:06 AM.
Mike Bock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:19 AM   #2
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Wow that's awesome, I love the style, very cartoony, the colors are rich, and the shading is perfect. Great work!
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:14 AM   #3
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
that's really cool, they look exactly like the toys
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:00 AM   #4
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
Wow, very cool. I also love the style it has.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:33 PM   #5
Mike Bock
Hench Mutant
 
Mike Bock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 366
Thank you very much for your nice comments.
Mike Bock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:40 PM   #6
Lady Venus
Mad Scientist
 
Lady Venus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hangin' out in the Turtles' Lair
Posts: 1,268
Nice work buddy.
__________________
RIP Mommy Angie! Se onr sverdar sitja hvass! (May your swords stay sharp!) - Eragon


Sig made by: Joe
Lady Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:22 PM   #7
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buslady
that's really cool, they look exactly like the toys
That's exactly what I was thinking!!

That is such a bloody awesome pic! I totally love the look and style! You did a great job drawing all the characters. I especially like how you drew April.

The textures are really nice, but I like how you did the water best.

I really like the action figure style! Keep at it and show us more.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:24 PM   #8
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
It's a good drawing. One thing though.

You probably should have drawn it from a diffrent prespective, like from behind the Turtles to show them charging at Slash. Also, you may have wanted to put him in a more dynamic pose to show that he just finished off Mikey, and now he's ready for the others.

Otherwise, it's a great drawing. Good job.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:40 PM   #9
Mike Bock
Hench Mutant
 
Mike Bock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 366
Lady Mew2:Thank you very much!

Ryona: I apprecite your comments Ryona. I will pop up more TMNt pics here. Thanks!

ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael: I totally get what you mean buddy. This was my first drawing in quite a while. I'll keep practicing. I hope to improve my drawings. thank you very much.
Mike Bock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:44 PM   #10
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
Poor Mikey! If he dosent wake up he'll die!

LOL

This is really kick ass, the colors are nice and rich and it has a nice flow for the eye to follow.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:20 PM   #11
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Holy crap, I am an idiot. I Didn't recall seeing your name here
This is GK Version 1 from He-Man.org As I said, the pic is unbelieably awesome.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:28 PM   #12
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bock
Lady Mew2:Thank you very much!

Ryona: I apprecite your comments Ryona. I will pop up more TMNt pics here. Thanks!

ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael: I totally get what you mean buddy. This was my first drawing in quite a while. I'll keep practicing. I hope to improve my drawings. thank you very much.
No problem, I'm still developing my skill too.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:34 PM   #13
Masked Ninja
Doodles TMNT for fun
 
Masked Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sploshin' through some sewer...
Posts: 2,137
Ooh, that is really cool! Interesting coloring style, and I also like that they resemble the action figures.

... heh heh, poor Mikey.

EDIT: Wanted to add that I really liked Don's pose, specifically.

Last edited by Masked Ninja; 06-29-2006 at 10:56 PM.
Masked Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 02:41 AM   #14
Mike Bock
Hench Mutant
 
Mike Bock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 366
major pain: LOL Yeah!! Thanks dude!

Kittie february6: Nice to see you again my friend, no problem!! Thank you very much for both of your comments.

ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael: It's all about practice.

Masked Ninja: Thank you, I used the toy colors cause I love'em.
Mike Bock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:09 PM   #15
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
Oh my sweet sh*tballs...!

I'm not usually one to sing out praise to every Tom, Dick and Harry, but that pic is absolutely stupendous! How long did it take you to make? Did you draw it by hand, and then paint it on the computer? Or do you possess professional paints and whatnot?

Awesome!
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:34 PM   #16
Lord Nightwalker
Stone Warrior
 
Lord Nightwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 698
Hey, Nice work man! You captured the essence of the toy and kinda blended it with the TMNTadventures charachters. I like it.
Lord Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:48 PM   #17
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
Awsome, really magnificent.

The colors are indeed pretty rich and vibrant. Get'em slash !

P.S. Ain't photoshop is great for brick walls
__________________
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:33 PM   #18
Mike Bock
Hench Mutant
 
Mike Bock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 366
Ecto Jedi: Thank you very much for the nice comments about my pic. It took me 2 hours to make. I drew it by hand then colored it in Photoshop. Again thanks alot.

Lord Nightwalker: I went with the toy look cause they had alot of detail and great colors.Thank you dude!

Sliced: Photoshop rules!! Many thanks buddy!
Mike Bock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 10:32 AM   #19
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
WOW, that is amazing, I like this type of look of Slash which looks based upon the toy figure which i had, that version of Slash in the purple looks so cool!
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.