The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2003, 07:41 AM   #1
xZAOx
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: TN
Posts: 842
someone buy me this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=751982092

that would be awesome to have. and $220 isnt a whole lot of money. if i had a decent job, id rent a uhaul and spend the night down in florida to get it =)
xZAOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 07:47 AM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
If I lived In states, I would save for that... Hell, I used more on TMNT comics...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 09:47 AM   #3
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
that's a good deal but without a picture i woudln't trust it, normally they go for $500 on ebay, my friend always searches ebay and gives me stupid crap, but every so often he sends me the arcade games and i drool.
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 09:51 AM   #4
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
It would definetly be something to own the TMNT arcade game....
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 11:48 AM   #5
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
I'd buy it but the problem is how would you possibly get it? He says he'll only ship within 50 miles of the place. I'm not driving 1000 miles for it, besides I don't have a car that would be big enough to hold it anyway.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 12:19 PM   #6
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
For me it's even more inmpossible. Even if someone is willing to send it, the cargo costs must be pretty high...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 03:40 PM   #7
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
But you'll have to either play as leo/mike or get a new cabinet
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3105158553
Someone buy me THIS? ;P *drools*
You can have WANKER and the foot for all i care
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 03:50 PM   #8
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
Not to get off topic, but the movie figures were the best ones Playmates ever created. The four Ninja Turtles from the second movie are especially well-done.

"Oh, no. It's . . . a zipp." - Krang, from "The Big Zipp Attack"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 04:09 PM   #9
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Yes...i wish i had one
I mean it has FRICKING FUR FOR GOD'S SAKE, HOW COOL IS THAT!
The movie turtles were also very detailed.
Other good-looking figures were, believe it or not, the next mutation ones but i still prefer movie splinter to NM splinter.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 04:36 PM   #10
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Heck, I prefered Splinter from the third movie than NM Splinter!
BTW, I have the four Movie Star Turtles and Movie Star Splinter (not the fuzzy version though)
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 04:46 PM   #11
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Lucky you
Yeah i haven't seen the third movie splinter figure, but i guess it's better.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 04:52 PM   #12
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I don't think it was the 3rd Movie Splinter. Then again, I got all of those figures around the mid-'90s when they came in the same packaging as the ones they used for the re-release in 1998.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 05:19 PM   #13
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Oh...wait a minute, you were talking about the next mutation show/third tmnt movie splinter costumes, not the action figures then, right?
In that case i think i prefer the third movie splinter aswell
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.