The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2003, 10:08 AM   #1
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
The Forever War: ?????? Archie.

I just finished re-reading the Moon Eyes Saga, and noticed the page that says "May 1995: Next Issue: The Beginning of the End: The Forever War part 1 of 5".

Obviously TMNT Adventures ended with issue 72, which was part 2 of a two-part "early years" storyline. HOWEVER, someone PLEASE tell me this Forever War was indeed printed somewhere? A special? A oneshot? A digest? I hope I hope I hope I hope....
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 10:21 AM   #2
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I'm afraid the story was scrapped entirely. Although, you can read my fanfic "Beginning of the End" which is loosely based on an idea I got from the cover image. Let me know what you think!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 10:21 AM   #3
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
nope never printed
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 10:45 AM   #4
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
I guess back then in the pre-internet days (not like we are now), no one ever published a storyline or an outline of what was to be. That sucks too, since the future TMNT were always pretty popular...
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 03:03 PM   #5
ChibiKasai
Foot Soldier
 
ChibiKasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 126
Oh, wow...I've never heard of this. Hey, Jephael: could you scan in the cover image you mention? I've never seen it, and now I'm really curious. (Pretty please? )

Peace!
__________________
Have no fear of perfection- you'll never reach it.
Salvador Dali
www.kishiadesign.com
ChibiKasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 03:21 PM   #6
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
You can see it at the end of issue 70...but if someone can scan it and post it, thatd be cool because its an awesome picture!! Its a picture of This big, buff shredder Standing in front of Don's Time Portal, with Don (Future, purple coat) being held in the air by shredder's fist blade going through Don's collar. This would have been a nice conclusion to Shredder and the future TMNT's if it had been done....
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 03:51 PM   #7
ChibiKasai
Foot Soldier
 
ChibiKasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 126
Unfortunately, I don't have issue 70. Hmm...few Q's:

1. When's the last time we see Shredder in the Series? And what's he up to? (I wanna say he was in Year of the Turtle, but I'm not positive.)

2. Does anyone have any really good issue summaries? I missed a lot of issues back in the day, and I'm really curious as to what happened.

Thanx, Peace!
__________________
Have no fear of perfection- you'll never reach it.
Salvador Dali
www.kishiadesign.com
ChibiKasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 04:01 PM   #8
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
Go ahead and email me with any question about summaries, and Ill do my best to answer them [email protected]

The last we saw shredder, from what I remember, was the Future Shark Trilogy. But, was he also in the Cyber Turtles Saga? I can't remember (am in the middle of organizing my bedroom, and my binder with my turtle comics is covered at the moment )
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 04:32 PM   #9
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiKasai
Oh, wow...I've never heard of this. Hey, Jephael: could you scan in the cover image you mention? I've never seen it, and now I'm really curious. (Pretty please? )

Peace!
I already have it up. Just click on the link to my story.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.