The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2006, 03:56 AM   #1
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
July 29th: Not a good day for me

Ok everybody! I suggest you all check your local listings for July 29th because for some people a Fraking frelling shelling Baseball game is airing instead of TMNT Fast Forward!!! ARGH!!!!!!
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 04:00 AM   #2
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Didn't you know? Baseball, the sport that has been slowly declining in attentence, has a larger auidence then a kids show.

But honestly baseball is the worst sport that they air on TV. Worse then golf and bowling. I hate all sports but golf and bowling never got in the way of my TV viewing.

The only sports I ever liked*Yet still don't care to watch* were Soccer, Hockey, and Boxing.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:27 PM   #3
tortugapower
Foot Soldier
 
tortugapower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 129
they are going to air it like 3 times in three weeks, and i'm sure it'll be online...
tortugapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 06:20 PM   #4
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
Thank you for the heads up. I do not know if baseball will affect me because TMNT comes on at 9:00 AM (PST) where I live.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:08 PM   #5
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
I figure baseball will be on after all the 4Kids programs on that day. Fox has had commericals for Fast Forward and they probably won't be airing baseball instead because of the big deal they've been making for FF. It would disappoint everyone whose anticipating FF. If baseball's on in my area, then 4Kids will more than likey air their programs in the afternoon.
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:10 PM   #6
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowabunga14
If baseball's on in my area, then 4Kids will more than likey air their programs in the afternoon.
In my area when they show Baseball on Saturdays the toons end up being aired at 3am Sunday.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:17 PM   #7
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Well... I'll actually be off work and they never pre-empt for baseball here...



...but I think I'd prefer the baseball, haha. (Not to mention I ADORE and live and breathe baseball this time of the year. My favorite sport EVER. Considering I played it from the time I was 5 until about a year an a half ago, AND coached. It's hardly a dead sport. it is THE sport! )
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 10:08 PM   #8
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Dawn
Well... I'll actually be off work and they never pre-empt for baseball here...



...but I think I'd prefer the baseball, haha. (Not to mention I ADORE and live and breathe baseball this time of the year. My favorite sport EVER. Considering I played it from the time I was 5 until about a year an a half ago, AND coached. It's hardly a dead sport. it is THE sport! )
blasphemy
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 10:23 PM   #9
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl
Ok everybody! I suggest you all check your local listings for July 29th because for some people a Fraking frelling shelling Baseball game is airing instead of TMNT Fast Forward!!! ARGH!!!!!!
I know how you feel. However, although I'll be able to watch TMNT (baseball never airs on Saturday mornings here), WWE Smackdown will still be pre-empted. For me, if it's not one, it's the other.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 10:37 PM   #10
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Honeslty, it wouldn't matter for me. I have a class so I'm gonna miss FF anyway.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.