The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2003, 09:45 AM   #1
DarthRaphael
Moderator
 
DarthRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
What TMNT Character are You???

Take this test. Its fun!!

http://tmnttunnels.topcities.com/tmnt.html
__________________

I edit your posts
DarthRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 09:49 AM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
LOL Im The Shredder.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 09:54 AM   #3
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I think that test is broken, cause I got the same answer. BTW, I wonder why the pic shows Oroku Saki in a tuxedo instead of his Shredder uniform.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 09:57 AM   #4
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
LOL! That one's still around? Oh man, those profiles are so hilarious.

I got Michaelangelo, BTW. I always get Michaelangelo.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 10:14 AM   #5
Opticon143
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 46
Interesting, apparently I'm Donatello.
__________________
Message from Opticon...blast from the fashion bomb...so helpless...guess what, you're outta time!
Opticon143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 10:15 AM   #6
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Aww man, not this wierd quiz again!

Heh.. last time I took it, I got Don, this time it was Mike. And the way they describe those plaques... ehh...
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 12:19 PM   #7
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I'm with ya, HT. I prefer Mikey QM's quiz alot better, even if it's limited to only the four turtles.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 12:44 PM   #8
TMNTGal
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,061
First time I've seen this quiz... uhh.. Don screwing Mikey?!? Leo doin' April?!?!!! Ugh... eewwww..... noooooooooo...... disturbing...
__________________

TMNTGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:28 PM   #9
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
That little quiz said I was Raphael. Hhhmmm, it must have been my choice to not do a little dance for a Klondike bar . . .

"Boy, are we dumb!" - Raphael, from "Turtles, Turtles Everywhere"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 02:21 PM   #10
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
Cool, I got Leonardo...the only one too...
Tokka-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 02:27 PM   #11
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
I'm Raph. Second time that's happened too.
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 06:43 PM   #12
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
April

Its way to hard to get the extra, but I'm still trying
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 06:49 PM   #13
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Man...i've seen this before some time ago
I'm shredder...the description doesn't fit at all to me, i don't wanna see the turtles die! (tho the idea of torturing april is tempting )
Lastly...that's some weird shredder, with a tuxedo, wtf
They should work a bit more in the 3d pics, specially the turtles.
As for the extra:
http://tmnttunnels.topcities.com/tony.html
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 06:55 PM   #14
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Funny thing is, Raph's description IS accurate of me...
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 06:56 PM   #15
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
You believe in using deadly force to get what you want?
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 06:59 PM   #16
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickokapo
You believe in using deadly force to get what you want?
If you consider being so ornry and tenacious in an argument or fight as "deadly force", then yes , and I do...
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 07:06 PM   #17
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Arguments can be very deadly and lethal.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 07:07 PM   #18
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
NOT
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 05:53 PM   #19
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Whoa, I remember posting this personality quiz a long time ago. Brings back memories. I was Mikey. Then again, I always end up as Mikey.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 05:59 PM   #20
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
I'm Don. It is indeed a pretty accurate description of me (except for that part about screwing Mikey)... how'd they know that my secret dream is world domination?
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.