The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2006, 03:33 PM   #1
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
Radical Pizza

Michelangelo here about to scarf down a piece of pizza that's been dipped in chocolate. He was originally drawn on the last page of the TMNT coloring book School Daze, but I dunno who originally drew it. This might be a series like I did for the Mirage Turtles if it gets a reasonable amount of feedback. I know the shading on his face looks kinda funny and that happend on accident.




What do y'all think? Comments please.

Full view image which is highly recommended: http://www.deviantart.com/view/37586821/
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 08:06 AM   #2
Draconic
Hench Mutant
 
Draconic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 328
I think there are a few things that look odd about it that are, I think, pretty easy to fix.
The big problem is with his eyes, they're not looking at the pizza. They're not looking at.. anything, they look kind of spaced out and glazed over... Maybe he's looking at the ceiling?

The next thing is that his tongue looks like it's coming down from the roof of his mouth. Unless turtles are different from humans in that anatomy, you might need to change it.

Otherwise, nice pic. A little ridged looking, but not too bad.
__________________
[CENTER]
Draconic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 03:51 PM   #3
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
I get what you mean with the eyes; I'm not used to drawing 'em like that, so it was a challenge for me. I did the best I could with it. I'll remember what you said for future reference.
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.