The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2006, 03:05 PM   #1
X
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 767
About Insane in the Membrane on Season 4 DVD.

Well I went to Best Buy yesterday seeing as they usually put out Turtle DVD's before street date, they didn't have it. He did a look up on the computer and the store I go to has 4 on order.

However... A store in Arkansas has 6 on hand, and maybe it is on the shelf. If anyone here lives there they may wanna call around, and then buy it if it is on the shelf. There's a way to find out if the anticipation is killing you come Tuesday.

-X-
X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:46 PM   #2
Garou
On a X-Men: Evo trip!
 
Garou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In a different and wicked reality...
Posts: 1,991
I can make it a lot easier for you actually, since I recieved it this morning I decided to put it in a spoiler, just in case somebody didn't want to see the list (though I somehow doubt it, but still). Here is the episode list for the season 4 DVD:

Spoiler:
1- Still Nobody
2- Samurai Tourist
3- The Ancient One
4- Scion of the Shredder
5- Prodigal Son
6- Outbreak
7- The trouble with Augie
8- Insane in the Membrane

9- Return of Savanti Romero: Part 1
10- Return of Savanti Romero: Part 2
11- Tale of Master Yoshi
12- Adventures in Turtle-Sitting
13- Good Genes Part 1
14- Good Genes Part 2

Ekstra:
Never-Before-Seen TMNT Shorts
Animatic Clips
DVD-ROM Web Links


And it is 100% correct. I've already started watching the eps
__________________
Ferret Bureau of Investigation
Garou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:27 PM   #3
Krangstein
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Iceland, Europe
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garou
I can make it a lot easier for you actually, since I recieved it this morning I decided to put it in a spoiler, just in case somebody didn't want to see the list (though I somehow doubt it, but still). Here is the episode list for the season 4 DVD:

Spoiler:
1- Still Nobody
2- Samurai Tourist
3- The Ancient One
4- Scion of the Shredder
5- Prodigal Son
6- Outbreak
7- The trouble with Augie
8- Insane in the Membrane

9- Return of Savanti Romero: Part 1
10- Return of Savanti Romero: Part 2
11- Tale of Master Yoshi
12- Adventures in Turtle-Sitting
13- Good Genes Part 1
14- Good Genes Part 2

Ekstra:
Never-Before-Seen TMNT Shorts
Animatic Clips
DVD-ROM Web Links


And it is 100% correct. I've already started watching the eps
Great news. Then wikipedia was right after all... awsome.
Krangstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:33 PM   #4
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
No more like other DVD sites who actually know something about DVDs had it right and they copied them.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:16 PM   #5
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
So does this wrap up all of season 4 on DVD, then? Nothing has been skipped?
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:27 PM   #6
Toonami Tom
Banned
 
Toonami Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
That's great that it's on there. Ninja Tribunal isn't on there though. I guess they are saving that episode for the Lost Season DVD.
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:28 PM   #7
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
hell yes!! I can not wait to get this now!!
you have no idea how many of my friends want to see this banned episode!
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:53 PM   #8
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
Is this due out yet? Or did some people just get it early?
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 07:33 PM   #9
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underoath740
Is this due out yet? Or did some people just get it early?
It's coming out Tuesday or Wednesday, I believe, though some stores might put it up before the actual official street date.
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 08:25 PM   #10
acb1023
Random Punk
 
acb1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 18
Try Target, that's where I got mine from. It was marked $9.99!!!
acb1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:19 PM   #11
Garou
On a X-Men: Evo trip!
 
Garou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In a different and wicked reality...
Posts: 1,991
Nothing is skipped, I simply copied the list inside the DVD. The reason I got it is because there has happened some mistake from the shipping company, who was supposed to send another DVD to me. See, that's what I call luck
__________________
Ferret Bureau of Investigation
Garou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:41 AM   #12
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
Glad this puts the debate to rest for good. Though why a press release couldn't have done the same months ago is beyond me!

All we need now is another 14 episodes/2 DVD set to wrap up the series for good. "Ninja Tribunal" and the 13 "Lost" episodes. Now THAT will be a good series when it gets released.

Course I'll still watch FF as it's ok, and I love TMNT, but I think TLS is where the series really ends (especially given the summary on the official site).

I'll hopefully get mine soon then as I have it on pre-order.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 07:45 AM   #13
james o
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2
bought season 4 thurs. it has insane in the membrane no tribunal though i never watch them until they come on dvd the episode looks fine though dont really understand whats so bad about it that they would not air it
james o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 08:57 AM   #14
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist
 
jeff the cheff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 122 and an eighth
Posts: 2,129
all those on one disk?
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:08 AM   #15
PrometheusUFO
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Indiana
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff the cheff
all those on one disk?
Two discs.
PrometheusUFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:37 AM   #16
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
Ah! I went to Target and Borders last night and neither of them had it Best buy has been said to put dvd's out early, correct?
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:38 PM   #17
Jon
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underoath740
Ah! I went to Target and Borders last night and neither of them had it Best buy has been said to put dvd's out early, correct?

Yes, sometimes. Though... the ones I have gone to recently seem to be phasing out the Kids section (or something), as doesn't look like they're stocking it much/trying to sell what they have routine.

Today I did happen to find TMNT Season 4 at an FYE. That's another store I've known for being an early-bird on some DVDs.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:06 PM   #18
Inner City Blues
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Jersey, United States of America
Posts: 49
So it looks like the Season 5 DVD will be similar to the Season 4 DVD: 2 Discs, 14 episodes, the 14th will be Ninja Tribunal, but that's alright since Ninja Tribunal was a new storyline altogether and goes with Season 5.
__________________
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Inner City Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:12 PM   #19
Jon
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner City Blues
So it looks like the Season 5 DVD will be similar to the Season 4 DVD: 2 Discs, 14 episodes, the 14th will be Ninja Tribunal, but that's alright since Ninja Tribunal was a new storyline altogether and goes with Season 5.

Yep. As some of us had figured on, this is now a 'more then likely' scenario (with now knowing for sure the Season 4 DVD's contents).
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:03 PM   #20
Masked Ninja
Doodles TMNT for fun
 
Masked Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sploshin' through some sewer...
Posts: 2,137
It's out??

I may have to do some ride-begging from my friend that has the car. Or drop some not-so-subtle birthday hints to my family.
Masked Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.