The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2007, 10:17 AM   #1
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Movie caption fun thing (Spoilers if you haven't been to the image thread)

Here's a fun little distraction to keep us going until the movie come out.

If you haven't downloaded the file provided by the lovely Roseangelo, which you really should have, then here's your chance.

Um, I really wasn't sure where to put this. I put this here because I thought it would get more traffic. If anyone (read: moderators) thinks it would work better in the games forum, then you'll get no complaint from me.

And away we go.


Leo: Come on Ed! It's bullcrap! Don't get me wrong, I love the ladies, they rev my engine. But they don't belong in the newsroom!

Raph: It is anchorman, not anchorlady! And that is a scientific fact!

Mike: I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!

Leo: Don, what do you think?

Don: She... sh...it's terrible! She has beautiful eyes, and her hair smells like cinnamon!

Mike: LOUD NOISES!
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything

Last edited by Spawn Guy; 01-11-2007 at 10:22 AM.
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:57 AM   #2
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Funny...but what does that jhave to do with the picture?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:10 AM   #3
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
And you call yourself a jester.

You quote a movie and attach it to one of the images, like if you steal a quote from Obi wan kenobi and paste it under a picture of Leo in that jedi like robe. Or you come up with a line of your own and paste it under the picture of your choice. Thus captioning it.

Okay let's try this



Mike:*Sniffs* Oh maaaaaaan...


Leo: Whoa, hey, don't look at me.

Don: Well if it wasn't you...

Raph: *Growls*



Raph: *Faaaaaaaaaaarrrrt!*

Leo: Oh my god!

Don:Your disgusting!

Mike: My nose! My beautiful nose!
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything

Last edited by Spawn Guy; 01-11-2007 at 11:31 AM.
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #4
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
ARRIIIIISE...

ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:05 PM   #5
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831


East Riverdance
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:18 PM   #6
TerranigmaFreak
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Karai: Do you think this hood makes my head look big?

Foot Soldier: ....No, that giant head of yours is big.
__________________


First footage of the new R rated TMNT movie.
TerranigmaFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:33 PM   #7
SLASH!!!
Foot Soldier
 
SLASH!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Posts: 125


MORTAL KOMBAT!!

Last edited by SLASH!!!; 01-11-2007 at 03:39 PM.
SLASH!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:34 PM   #8
SLASH!!!
Foot Soldier
 
SLASH!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Posts: 125


Splinter: Hmmmmm. Now where did I put that blender?
SLASH!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 05:48 PM   #9
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481


Hello Seattle, this is Dr Frasier Crane. I'm listening.
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:38 PM   #10
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130


"You complete me."



"You had me at 'Hello'."
__________________


Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:40 PM   #11
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929


And Leo said putting a webcam in April's shower was wrong...
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:31 AM   #12
Vincent
Hench Mutant
 
Vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 293

"You say one more sodding word about my eyes being up my nose, I swear I'm gonna kick your shell so hard your grandchildren will be concave like little bloody fruit bowls with green legs!"
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHorFa22x3Q
Hey, if Vanilla Ice and Partners in Kryme can do it, so can I.
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:58 AM   #13
Draconic
Hench Mutant
 
Draconic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 328
__________________
[CENTER]
Draconic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:25 AM   #14
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296

"Criminals are a superstitious and cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts. I must be a creature of the night, black, terrible."
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:59 AM   #15
Aignatius
Hench Mutant
 
Aignatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California
Posts: 318
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8...urtles_160.jpg
"Game over, man! GAME OVER!"
__________________
I never realized how thirsty I was until I met a glass of water.
Aignatius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 10:45 AM   #16
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831


"So far so good...no lawsuits from the BBC over my name..."

(Seriously....Night Watchman is the name of Maid Marion's secret hero identity in the new Robin Hood series )
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:31 PM   #17
Aignatius
Hench Mutant
 
Aignatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California
Posts: 318
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8...urtles_147.jpg
"I can't seem to get used to these blue contacts..."
__________________
I never realized how thirsty I was until I met a glass of water.
Aignatius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:32 PM   #18
Aignatius
Hench Mutant
 
Aignatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California
Posts: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post


"So far so good...no lawsuits from the BBC over my name..."

(Seriously....Night Watchman is the name of Maid Marion's secret hero identity in the new Robin Hood series )
Hmm. You know, the name did sound familiar.
__________________
I never realized how thirsty I was until I met a glass of water.
Aignatius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:34 PM   #19
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296

"The monster is really....Old Man Winters!!!"
"And I'd have gotten away with it if it weren't for you pesky ninjas, and your hockey mask wearing vigilante too!"
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:51 PM   #20
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481

"I."

"AM."

"VENGANCE!"

"I."

"AM."

"THE NIGHT!"

"I."

"AM."




"Hey! HEY! You!"



"Huh?"



"Will you shut up? There's people trying to sleep in here!"



"Oh, sorry."



"I."

"Am."

"Raphman."

"SPEAK UP!"
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.