The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2007, 10:54 PM   #1
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
"New Posters" or "What The Shell Language Is This??"





Seriously though... What the shell language is this??
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:57 PM   #2
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
That would be Chinese.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:00 AM   #3
TheRedOne
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
oooo i wonder what the japanese poster looks like
TheRedOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:26 AM   #4
iris
moddy mod mod
 
iris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: finally escaped the lab
Posts: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
*jaw drops*

That's PRETTY.
I wants it.
__________________
Appeal to nobler motives. Like pie.
[ life is at best bitter sweet ]
iris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:35 AM   #5
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
it is gorgeous...good luck finding one.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:54 PM   #6
sgtfbomb
Stone Warrior
 
sgtfbomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The Internet
Posts: 830
yeah, but its not exactly something id have on my wall
sgtfbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:27 PM   #7
iris
moddy mod mod
 
iris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: finally escaped the lab
Posts: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific freak View Post
it is gorgeous...good luck finding one.
Wasn't planning on looking. 'Sides, I love picture but not the composition. (It's a little off.) But I done stole and cropped the jpeg for my own nefarious purposes.

__________________
Appeal to nobler motives. Like pie.
[ life is at best bitter sweet ]

Last edited by iris; 02-19-2007 at 03:34 PM.
iris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:29 PM   #8
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedOne View Post
oooo i wonder what the japanese poster looks like
There probably isn't one. They still haven't imported the 2k3 series, so I figure the Japanese don't give a damn about the TMNT anymore.

EDIT: Well, except for this lady.
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #9
TheRedOne
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpengler View Post
There probably isn't one. They still haven't imported the 2k3 series, so I figure the Japanese don't give a damn about the TMNT anymore.

EDIT: Well, except for this lady.
awesome site! never seen it before
TheRedOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:52 PM   #10
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
But if you run her blog through a translator, I believe they're getting the 2K3 series soon. I'm sure the movie will show there within a few months.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:19 PM   #11
Aignatius
Hench Mutant
 
Aignatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California
Posts: 318
Freak-freak is awesome, and so is Tigerfog. Love the artwork.
__________________
I never realized how thirsty I was until I met a glass of water.
Aignatius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #12
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
I adore the art on Freak-Freak. The homoeroticism, not so much. But the art's fantastic.

And if the Japanese ARE getting the 2k3 series than that's wonderful. They're in for a real treat.
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:56 PM   #13
TerranigmaFreak
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 715
Wow, the Chinese are getting those posters already? What the hell are we getting? I think they have the best looking poster so far. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the animation studio's in Hong Kong. That and what's her name's in the movie as Karai.

Quote:
The homoeroticism, not so much.
...I'm scared...

Last edited by TerranigmaFreak; 02-19-2007 at 05:02 PM.
TerranigmaFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:57 PM   #14
Aignatius
Hench Mutant
 
Aignatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California
Posts: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpengler View Post
I adore the art on Freak-Freak. The homoeroticism, not so much. But the art's fantastic.
Where'd you see that on the site? Unless it was implied?
__________________
I never realized how thirsty I was until I met a glass of water.
Aignatius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:03 PM   #15
TheRedOne
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aignatius View Post
Where'd you see that on the site? Unless it was implied?
oh theres some pics on there
TheRedOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:56 PM   #16
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aignatius View Post
Where'd you see that on the site? Unless it was implied?
Here, here, here, here, here, here...

I could go on like this.
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:00 PM   #17
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpengler View Post
Here, here, here, here, here, here...

I could go on like this.
You realize those are all jokes, right?
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:04 PM   #18
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
You realize those are all jokes, right?
I never said they weren't. Just that they were homoerotic. Which they are.
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:05 AM   #19
TheRedOne
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
this is the ultimate
TheRedOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:05 AM   #20
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Sakan-san is a fan with one hell of a sense of humor!!
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.