![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 65
|
Kari Saki (the shredders daughter)
Ok now i know i have not watched this show in a while when did the shredder have a daughter and with who? which women in her right mind would have a child with that looney?( love him though lol)yeah and the turtles have not changed much they are still as cute and funny as ever also, who is splinters new little pig friend. man i cant believe how long its been
Last edited by oldshreddersgirl; 03-10-2007 at 10:18 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,809
|
Shredder adopted Karai after her parents abandoned her. What pig friend are you referring to?
__________________
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs). "Fright Night" - Three Stooges |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 65
|
splinters little friend
yeah he's the other sensi? teacher? he's short, he looks like a little piglet he makes cracks at the turtles i don't remember his name. wow i wonder what made shredder want to adopt a child?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
|
Actually. Her name would be Oroku Kari.
Oroku is the family name, Saki is the given. In Japanese culture the given name is said after the family name. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,809
|
Quote:
The answer to the second question: no idea
__________________
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs). "Fright Night" - Three Stooges |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 65
|
thanks
yeah i also wanted to know when saki was a business man did they age him? the reason i am asking is because he looks older it also looks like they aged splinter to is that what happened? if so then thats cool because cartoon characters are usually never aged
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,384
|
Shredder adopted Karai because she was an orphan, he had a heart, that's pretty much it. Shades of Grey exist in all characters, Turtle, freind, foe, noone is entirely good nor evil.
Heck back almost every animated villain had a son or daughter, legit, adopted, or otherwise. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 65
|
a heart
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,809
|
Quote:
So you're right: it's not that Shredder had a heart, but just that he was resourceful.
__________________
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs). "Fright Night" - Three Stooges |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 65
|
the new shredder
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
|
In the comics Kari had nothing to do with Saki apart from being members of the foot clan. Image gave him a daughter called Pikimo or something.
__________________
![]() THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ... SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 79
|
yo stephen, do u got the lost season cause that pic gotta come from that. If so can u please hook me up with spoilers about that pic?It got me curious
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
|
Quote:
I guess they wheren't insulting him by calling him Saki all this time in the shows history |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
Devil's Advocate
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 65
|
saki's age
yeah so i guess they aged him then? must have he looks about 40 in this picture
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
|
Utrom Saki? Don't think so. That's "The Origonal Shredder"...the all powerful demon one, who was locked away in a coffin for centuries and was apparently imortal anyway.
__________________
![]() THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ... SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 65
|
ok ok hold up
k k kk i am confused now. the utrom shredder is the one seen in stepens photo and he is imortal right?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
|
Quote:
Spoiler:
__________________
M.D.K. Maim! Destroy! Kill!!! ![]() "When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!" Last edited by Anarchistguy; 03-11-2007 at 07:45 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Doodles TMNT for fun
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sploshin' through some sewer...
Posts: 2,137
|
Ugh, I can't wait until the US gets the lost season, so I can stop being spoiled in unexpected places. 8|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
|
I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to spoil you...
__________________
M.D.K. Maim! Destroy! Kill!!! ![]() "When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!" |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|