The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2007, 10:30 PM   #1
LogicDonny
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,643
Canadians: can you buy the original tmnt seasons in stores?

Yes this topic is to the Canadian users of this board.

Can you buy the original TMNT cartoon in stores.

I only could get the first season in store but then had to order online for the other ones.

Just want to know..
LogicDonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:50 PM   #2
themaxonline
Hench Mutant
 
themaxonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 278
I usually see volume 1. I haven't for awhile now but I did buy vols 1 and 2 in the store. I've only seen vol 2 maybe one other time though. The others I've ordered online.
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:59 PM   #3
LogicDonny
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,643
yes season 1 i could find.

why is canadians get the shaft on this?
LogicDonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:19 AM   #4
Head Spinnin' Bebop
Foot Soldier
 
Head Spinnin' Bebop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 171
Lions Gate Original TMNT DVD Releases in Canada

This needs a new topic. Alright, I still don't get why beyond the first Volume, we got nothing. Is it retailers not ordering? Production? First release sales? Why exactly? The most confusing part of all this is that Lions Gate is CANADIAN BASED, Vancouver to be exact, further more leaving me to wonder whats going on. Was that common knowledge? Because I didn't know that originally. I had no idea. Youd think with the movie hitting theaters soon stores would want this. Has anyone tried to contact Lions Gate about this yet to see what they have to say? I'd rather not order from Amazon, if I don't have to.

Here is their customer service email address if anyone else wants to contact them regarding the TMNT releases over here: [email protected]

Last edited by Head Spinnin' Bebop; 03-11-2007 at 03:23 AM.
Head Spinnin' Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.