The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2007, 06:32 PM   #1
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
Just getting myself warmed up...

...by watching the original TMNT movie! For I am going to see the film at 11.20am tomorrow!! I can't wait!! The guys at work were slagging me off (in good humour) saying that i'm gonna be like a kid at xmas, won't be able to sleep and i'll be up at 6am jumping up and down on the bed to wake my fiancee cos i'm so excited....

I can't wait!!!
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:23 PM   #2
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Hey, if you really want to make waves, lean out the window and yell "I'M GOING TO SEE THE TMNT MOVIE!". Never mind if the neighbours tell you to shut up.
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:16 PM   #3
ThirdMarioBro
Tea Time!
 
ThirdMarioBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 8,905
I'm doing the same thing tonight.
__________________
ThirdMarioBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:23 PM   #4
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Wha, Huh, wait...*sobs*
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:35 PM   #5
Greed
Stone Warrior
 
Greed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Chicago, ILL
Posts: 931
I watched one and two when I was out sick last Monday.
__________________

Why? Because they're blacker than the blackest black times infinity.

(Formerly known as Slash89, go ahead think back you know me.)
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:16 AM   #6
LogicDonny
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,643
the 2nd one was on tv tonight.
LogicDonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:50 AM   #7
Class is Pain 101
Thug
 
Class is Pain 101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicDonny View Post
the 2nd one was on tv tonight.
what channel?
__________________
Dont give me orders- Casey Jones
Class is Pain 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.