The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2007, 08:27 PM   #1
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
New Toon Odd Questions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yCJ3ecvPKQ

I'm confused in this scene. I never seen the episode, just saw this glimpse. But was it Raph who broke the cayon or Mikey? I'm not really sure. It almost sounded like Mikey taunting Raph, but I didn't see what was going on before or after this particular scene.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:31 PM   #2
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 858
It was Raph. You can tell by the voice.
__________________
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:55 PM   #3
raphaelprime
Hench Mutant
 
raphaelprime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Caniac Nation, NC
Posts: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yCJ3ecvPKQ

I'm confused in this scene. I never seen the episode, just saw this glimpse.

Its from the lost season(incase you were wondering.)
__________________
"Welcome to the south, plan to lose in our house, GoCanes, Carolina is back, and we're all Caniacs, GoCanes, We want more, shutout score, let's go Ward, GoCanes"....the new and improved version of Clapton's classic Cocaine


Courtesy of Sliced...Thanks Sliced.
raphaelprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:22 AM   #4
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
Yep, that's Raph. With giant eyes and Bugs Bunny teeth.

*tries to keep a straight face but just cracks up laughing, in turn falling off her chair and suffering from a laughing fit*
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 03:47 AM   #5
aprilsfan
Foot Soldier
 
aprilsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 156
awww i did not get to see this episode, starts crying like toddler mikey
aprilsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:49 AM   #6
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Definitely Raph pestering Mikey. Note the voices and the skin tones. Both of them might look the same at first sight, but Mikey lies in the shade,. hence the darker tone of his skin.

Although I have to admit that I thought at first it was the other way round.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:06 PM   #7
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Thanks you all. Geesh. Raph can be a little @#$%^&*. Can't he!
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 06:40 PM   #8
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yCJ3ecvPKQ

I'm confused in this scene. I never seen the episode, just saw this glimpse. But was it Raph who broke the cayon or Mikey? I'm not really sure. It almost sounded like Mikey taunting Raph, but I didn't see what was going on before or after this particular scene.
Raph broke the crayon. That scene is from the lost season episode "Fathers and Sons"... my fave ep of the lost season.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:49 PM   #9
Time Mistress
Stone Warrior
 
Time Mistress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pennshellvania, or the 79th level of Null-Time
Posts: 710
That was so mean of Raph! I would have though at that age Raph would have been looking out for his little brother more, y'know being his protector against his OTHER brothers being mean to little Mikey. I was rather disapointed by that moment. Then again maybe my mind has just been warped by one of my favorite TMNT fanfics (whose name and author annoyingly elude me right now.)

Fathers and Sons was such a cute episode, I love how they made the little Turtles even cuter that ever! And I loved the Ancient One's reaction to mutated Splinter. Hilarious!
__________________
AKA the Edwardian Adventuress and Fairlady_Z



"You just made your last mistake, Bugeyes -- 'cuz nobody beats up my best buddy and gets away with it -- Nobody! Got that?!"
Raphael about Michaelangelo, TMNT Volume 1
Time Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:27 PM   #10
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Mistress View Post
That was so mean of Raph! I would have though at that age Raph would have been looking out for his little brother more, y'know being his protector against his OTHER brothers being mean to little Mikey.
Dude...they were like 1 or 2 years old! I don't think Raph gave a crap about who was younger or not. Heck they hadn't even started their training yet. Heck Splinter apperantly still slept with them (at one point he tells Ancient one that they hadn't learned to sleep alone yet).

Raph was just going thru the terrible 2's stage.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:17 AM   #11
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
Yeah. I think when they are about 4 or 5 Raph will be in the more "brotherly protector" stage. But man...that is some case of the terrible twos. Just imagine what bath time would be like for poor Splinter.
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:13 PM   #12
Time Mistress
Stone Warrior
 
Time Mistress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pennshellvania, or the 79th level of Null-Time
Posts: 710
Yeah, on second thought they probably were too young in that ep. Raph and the terrible twos yikes! I just felt so sorry for poor Mikey though.

As for bath time, I've seen a cute fanfic about that. Cynlee on fanfiction.net does some of the cutest toddler turtle stories I've ever read.

Y'know I'm really disapointed I can't just rewatch this episode right now. I was like I'll just get my DVD and...wait I saw this on youtube and now it's gone from youtube. I want my region 1 Lost Season DVD!
__________________
AKA the Edwardian Adventuress and Fairlady_Z



"You just made your last mistake, Bugeyes -- 'cuz nobody beats up my best buddy and gets away with it -- Nobody! Got that?!"
Raphael about Michaelangelo, TMNT Volume 1
Time Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:14 AM   #13
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
WTF!? those have got to be the worst baby designs of the turtles i've ever seen! They look so wrong! Whats with the buck teeth and round anime eyes? ugh, where did the animators go wrong with this. I would think that since the toddler turtles are so urber cute that their one/two year old version would be cute as well. Man was I wrong.

But that aside, little Raphael is such a brat. What the heck did he do that for? Especially since little Mikey wasn't even bothering him and was just minding his own bussiness coloring. And Raphael just goes and tries to take his crayon and then breaks it. I guess Raphael was a bit of a trouble maker when he was younger.

Although that taunting laugh did sound alot like Mikey's. Maybe Mikey pesters and annoys Raphael now adays because he still remembers what Raph did to his crayon and has decided to dedicating his life to getting back at him for it, by annoying him all the time. LOL

And where the heck was Splinter during all this?
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.