![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 405
|
Good Reviews Popping Up on IMDB!
Just got two pages worth of reviews this evening and I've yet to see a really bad one. Sure there are a couple of fours and sixes but there are plenty more 7-10 rated reviews. Well, I don't have much else to add besides saying I'll keep in touch.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,115
|
Finally! Some good news.
__________________
We're calling it a freeway. Eight lanes of shimmering cement running from here to Pasadena. Smooth, safe, fast. Traffic jams will be a thing of the past. I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night! Soon there will be a string of gas stations, inexpensive motels, restaurants that serve rapidly prepared food! Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see! My God... It'll be beautiful.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,643
|
look at the poll in this section.. check to see who voted the worst movie of 2007.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,115
|
Quote:
__________________
We're calling it a freeway. Eight lanes of shimmering cement running from here to Pasadena. Smooth, safe, fast. Traffic jams will be a thing of the past. I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night! Soon there will be a string of gas stations, inexpensive motels, restaurants that serve rapidly prepared food! Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see! My God... It'll be beautiful.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Devil's Advocate
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
|
Well, it's a little weird to say it's the worst film of 2007 when only a quarter of the year has happened ...
I agree, though. The poll should be anonymous.
__________________
![]() Thanks evan2000 for the sig! |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
|
Wait, good reviews? This is IMDB right?
__________________
![]() THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ... SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 405
|
Is there a problem?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|