The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2003, 04:57 PM   #1
tmntpower2003
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 418
I Need a QUICK Answer

Should I get the batttleshell, I have all the figures and they have it again at my Target, is it worth the $20.00? Please answer quickly
tmntpower2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 05:02 PM   #2
xZAOx
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: TN
Posts: 842
id give 20 for it.
xZAOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 05:10 PM   #3
tmntpower2003
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 418
do you have it
tmntpower2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 06:06 PM   #4
xZAOx
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: TN
Posts: 842
no i do not. they havent had any figs down here yet. well i think the did, b/c walmart has the place set up, but they prolly sold out before i got them. i got the figs off of ebay already tho.
xZAOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 06:22 PM   #5
avervisal
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: IL
Posts: 452
yeah $20 for the battle shell sounds reasonable
__________________
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
avervisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 09:36 PM   #6
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
Uh, I don't have it yet, but it's TMNT, so you know you can't go wrong.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 07:21 AM   #7
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
i have the battleshell, all in all it is pretty cool, i love shooting the missles at my he man figs, and my cats
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 09:44 AM   #8
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
o so know mz is gettin into he-man eh?

anyways yea battleshell probably won't be going anywhere although it's a really nice buy for $20
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 06:28 PM   #9
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWDESAI
o so know mz is gettin into he-man eh?

anyways yea battleshell probably won't be going anywhere although it's a really nice buy for $20

no no no, i'm not getting into to he-man, i hate him, action figures are cool though, great targets for the battle shell and good enemies for the tmnt to fight
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 06:52 PM   #10
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
!

That's kind of a weird theory. Oh well, I used to use an old Lex Luthor action figure as a substitute Donatello, and The Joker was a substitute Shredder. Bet ya can't guess who my substitute April was!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 09:37 PM   #11
PanMan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 728
my current substitute shredder is batman
__________________
My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man!

[February 19, 2005] I believe that The Shredder will appear in the New Cartoon past Season 3
PanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.