The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2007, 05:44 PM   #1
Remender73
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 19
ORIGINAL TMNT #4 art on ebay - NO RESERVE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270103722148

Tales of the TMNT #4 cover art by Rick Remender and John Beatty on eBay with absolutely no reserve. Grab it up for cheap.
__________________
Rick Remender
----------------------------------------------------
www.rickremender.com
Remender73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:12 PM   #2
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
holy crap i want that!
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:47 AM   #3
Remender73
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
holy crap i want that!
I set it up with no reserve so it would be affordable for fans of the series. It might go for a song.

Happy bidding-
Rick
__________________
Rick Remender
----------------------------------------------------
www.rickremender.com
Remender73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:16 PM   #4
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Very cool man...thnx for the link...ill definately keep an eye on this auction as that was an awesome cover...
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:08 PM   #5
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
yep I allready know it will go to high for me.
frankly I'd be happy with a poster of the cover art you did in color!
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:40 AM   #6
Daunt
Foot Soldier
 
Daunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hotlanta. I hate that word.
Posts: 144
Your art is -amazing-. Definitely one of the best covers I've seen for that particular series.
Daunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:42 PM   #7
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
yep I allready know it will go to high for me.
Im thinking the same thing man...
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.