The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2007, 02:50 PM   #1
Punix
Random Punk
 
Punix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: HOLLAND
Posts: 32
The new Tales of Mikey and Don? Your Thoughts

Oke we all now and love the Tales of Leo blind sight (wich is about the conclusion of Tales of the TMNT volume two #5). And we also now that Tales of Raph bad moon rising soon will come. (wich is about the conclusion of Tales of the TMNT volume two #7).

Now do you think/or hope ,will be the conclusion stories of mickey and don.
personley i hope that Mickey's book will be the conclusion of Tmnt tales 30 ("Circle of Darkness") and Don well i really have no idea.

ps sorry for my bad english. i am Dutch.
Punix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:58 PM   #2
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
THEY DID A CROSSOVER WITH DISNEY?? *shrinks in horror*

Sorry for being so harsh, dutch-person. Mickey is a mouse, not a Turtle. You meant to say 'Mikey', right?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.


Last edited by gobo; 04-30-2007 at 03:05 PM.
gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:00 PM   #3
odupianist
Mad Scientist
 
odupianist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,744
hah I'm sure there have been worse crossovers in animation history. As for Mikey and Don, the sky's the limit really. I am not familar with the new comic storyline, but I think Mikey and Don really could go a lot of ways. Don would most likely be something scientific, and Mikey would be more like the Christmas adventure. Maybe Turtle Titan or something. I dk.
odupianist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:03 PM   #4
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
THEY DID A CROSSOVER WITH DISNEY?? *shrinks in horror*
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 04:36 PM   #5
bullet
Stone Warrior
 
bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 739
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
THEY DID A CROSSOVER WITH DISNEY?? *shrinks in horror*
where? WHERE? *excited*"
__________________
...and that's how they defeated the thing that wouldn't leave.

bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:58 PM   #6
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,684
Kingdom Hearts on the Half Shell!! TURTLE POWER!!
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 08:17 PM   #7
Kunoichi_Haruko
A shell of a good hit!
 
Kunoichi_Haruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Kingdom Hearts on the Half Shell!! TURTLE POWER!!
Oh my goodness, too funny! *busts a gut*
__________________
Kunoichi_Haruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:45 PM   #8
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
I will actually reply to the threadposter.

I would love to see a Mikey special miniseries, focusing on his writing, his struggles with being a warrior, his relationship with Raphael, or his dealing with Klunk's death. Don, I think, has essentially gotten his own miniseries, what with all his solo issues.
__________________


Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:54 PM   #9
Fledermaus
Mad Scientist
 
Fledermaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooish View Post
I will actually reply to the threadposter.

I would love to see a Mikey special miniseries, focusing on his writing, his struggles with being a warrior, his relationship with Raphael, or his dealing with Klunk's death. Don, I think, has essentially gotten his own miniseries, what with all his solo issues.
Okay, so I'm way outta loop with the Mirage comics. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!

And sorry for not replying to the threadposter either but I gotta know. I liked that cat.
__________________
We're calling it a freeway. Eight lanes of shimmering cement running from here to Pasadena. Smooth, safe, fast. Traffic jams will be a thing of the past. I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night! Soon there will be a string of gas stations, inexpensive motels, restaurants that serve rapidly prepared food! Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see! My God... It'll be beautiful.
Fledermaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:33 AM   #10
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
And sorry for not replying to the threadposter either but I gotta know. I liked that cat.
The original Klunk was run over by a car in Tales of the TMNT vol 2 issue 9. He left behind a wife and several children.

Klunk may have died but he lives on in his descendents. If I understand correctly the Klunk in Volume 4 is Klunk the 3rd.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:31 PM   #11
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
THEY DID A CROSSOVER WITH DISNEY?? *shrinks in horror*
Jeez, did you scare me there for a second...
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:59 PM   #12
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
The original Klunk was run over by a car in Tales of the TMNT vol 2 issue 9. He left behind a wife and several children.

Klunk may have died but he lives on in his descendents. If I understand correctly the Klunk in Volume 4 is Klunk the 3rd.
What? There ... is a Klunk in Volume 4? (Struggles to remember a cat in that series).

Anyway, that issue (Tales volume 2 number 9) is seriously my favourite Mikey-focused story ever ... especially what Splinter says about him, that he walks two paths and all.
__________________


Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:48 AM   #13
The Shelf
Mad Scientist
 
The Shelf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooish View Post
What? There ... is a Klunk in Volume 4? (Struggles to remember a cat in that series).
Wasn't Klunk the cat that hung around Splinter before he died?
The Shelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 12:56 PM   #14
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
Oh, yeah. I didn't remember he had a name. Ah well.
__________________


Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:49 PM   #15
The Shelf
Mad Scientist
 
The Shelf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,031
Well, I think it was kinda implied. I don't remember them ever actually calling him that.
The Shelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:05 PM   #16
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
I'm stupid. I didn't make the connection because Splinter was taking care of him, not Mikey. Way to think outside the box, Roo
__________________


Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 11:02 AM   #17
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooish View Post
Don, I think, has essentially gotten his own miniseries, what with all his solo issues.
There is that "Donatello & Leatherhead" Archie miniseries...
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:58 AM   #18
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
true but I believe that they are talking about the Tales Vol. 2--Mirage.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:02 PM   #19
Winnychan
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 10
Hey guys, maybe I'm confused but I thought they DID compile Don's stories into a graphic novel? I have it. It's great, though to my surprise I didn't enjoy it as much as the angsty and exciting Leo one.

I was ROFL at the last Don chapter though. The art was not very impressive, but the story is basically that Donatello is playing some MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) game and can't figure out why his party members are able to advance quicker than him. They've put the same amount of time in and loot was distributed equally. One of em admits that they've been buying gold on eBay, which shocks and angers Donnie. He starts going off about honor and sportsmanship, and then grabs Raph and Casey to go take out the gold farmers!!! Comedy gold if you're an online gamer like I am, haha. =D

My fave part was:

Steen: More gold! Sweet.
Don: Indeed, most fortuitous.
Steen: Most what?
Don: Most, ah... awesome. Say, just how old are you anyway, Steen?
Steen: Um... ten.

- Whitney

Last edited by Winnychan; 06-03-2007 at 01:13 PM.
Winnychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.