![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 477
|
TMNT The Collected Movie Books TPB (New Date?)
Hey all.
I was searching the internet for information on the original collected books and came across this site. According to them the release date for the new movie's collected TPB will be July 5 (even though it says 10th in the description.) It will also be $16 retail. Also, I soooo hope that's the cover. I love the issue #1 cover done with the movie style turtles.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
|
Its awesome, will there be any new special features on this mega release?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 477
|
Not that I am aware of. But we'll see as the release date nears.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
I hope it gets the bookplate treatment.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|