![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
|
FoxBox TMNT Update!!!
__________________
![]() I edit your posts |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 728
|
wow this looks awesome so far
__________________
My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man! [February 19, 2005] I believe that The Shredder will appear in the New Cartoon past Season 3 |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Angel Land
Posts: 4,150
|
that last game is hard.... with the vehicles and mousers. thats a cool site though. i'll have to look around the rest of it.
EDIT: they have a clip from the first episode... its just like the intro from TMNT issue #1!!!!! its the near same diolouge! and it looks like its going to be a lot more violent. they actually gave the Purple Dragons chains and pipes, and a crow bar! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 41
|
5th best at the Pac-Man game. Woohoo!
__________________
And that's the bottom line, son, cause Michaelangelo said so. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 118
|
Second highest on racing game!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: CA, land of fruits and nuts
Posts: 46
|
Heh, just noticed a small mistake in the layout. In Leo's room, clicking on the scroll brings up a sort of monologue by Raph which gives a short history on the sai weapon.
*edit* oh wait..it's like that in all the rooms.. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
Holey pac-man clone Batman! Damn I couldn't get past the 4th level...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
|
Hah..You don't even need to know the foot pass to get in..Just change the site from footpass.html to foot.html (not sure if is actually .html
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 728
|
This stuff will definitely keep me busy until 10:30
by the way, nice avatar StoneIll
__________________
My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man! [February 19, 2005] I believe that The Shredder will appear in the New Cartoon past Season 3 |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
|
Argh! I keep getting illegal operations when I enter my name in the high scores!! Oh well.. Here are the prizes
To get all 3 wallpapers, just go to http://www.foxbox.tv/tmnt/game03_wp.html For the screensavers http://www.foxbox.tv/tmnt/game01_ss.html http://www.foxbox.tv/tmnt/game02_ss.html |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
|
The wallpaper and screensaver are MINE!
EDIT: Uhhhh, one of those other wallpapers are in .psd format, and I don't have Photoshop to change them... |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Mango Lovin' Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
|
Hmm... Do the screensavers work for anyone? When I unzipped the files, they ended up being Winamp files.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!" Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|