The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 11:07 PM   #1
Class is Pain 101
Thug
 
Class is Pain 101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 51
Good Halloween or Horror?

Is there any good Halloween or horror episodes of the old TMNT?
__________________
Dont give me orders- Casey Jones
Class is Pain 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:43 AM   #2
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Super Irma

Super Irma is set around Halloween.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:14 AM   #3
Krueger
Hench Mutant
 
Krueger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 481
I dunno, but I love your username.
__________________
"Why are ya screaming? I haven't even cut you yet."
Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 03:03 PM   #4
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Well, there is the one where Donatello dressed up like Batman. Would that count?
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 03:12 PM   #5
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by KROW View Post
Well, there is the one where Donatello dressed up like Batman. Would that count?
"Night Of The Dark Turtle" I believe it was called.

I can't think of any horror episodes since the show was pretty goofy. "Invasion Of The Krangezoids" was horror-ish and the Baxter episodes are meant to be horror movie spoofs in a sense.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 04:18 PM   #6
mattmanw54301
Foot Soldier
 
mattmanw54301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 182
Wasn't there one where they had those yellow monsters which looked like Xenomorphs? They hatched from these little eggs that looked like sausages on a pizza. Can't remember too much about the ep. Just that it was one of my favs when i was a kid.
mattmanw54301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 04:21 PM   #7
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmanw54301 View Post
Wasn't there one where they had those yellow monsters which looked like Xenomorphs? They hatched from these little eggs that looked like sausages on a pizza. Can't remember too much about the ep. Just that it was one of my favs when i was a kid.
"Case Of The Killer Pizzas" From season 2 I think
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:48 PM   #8
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Class is Pain 101 View Post
Is there any good Halloween or horror episodes of the old TMNT?
The Turtle Terminator and Mr. Ogg goes to town are horrifying, do those count?

On a serious note:

These are a massive stretch but I'd say:
Most Baxter episodes
Cat Woman from Channel 6
Case of the Killer Pizzas
Enter: The Rat King
Shredderville
Rondo in New York
Were Rats from Channel Six
Leo Vs. Tempestra
Zach and the Alien Invaders
Super Irma

Again, big strech. Those are just the one's I would pick if I had to.

the 2k3 series has:
All Hallows Thieves (obviously)*
I, Monster*
Garbage Man (kinda sorta)
Notes From the Underground
What a Croc (another stretch)
The Darkness Within*
Same as it Never was
Dragons Brew
Outbreak
Insane in the Membrane
Night of Shokanabo
The Freaks Come out at Night
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:17 PM   #9
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion
 
Tinuvielsdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
Nice List
Beside the obvious Halloween eppy I was definitely going to say from 2K3 the Notes from the Underground story Arch. Mikey's is so silly in that eppy, his love of Monster Movies gets the best of him ...lol Also the part where they find the tape about the experiments...well you can't get much more sci fi monster movie-ish then that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
The Turtle Terminator and Mr. Ogg goes to town are horrifying, do those count?

On a serious note:

These are a massive stretch but I'd say:
Most Baxter episodes
Cat Woman from Channel 6
Case of the Killer Pizzas
Enter: The Rat King
Shredderville
Rondo in New York
Were Rats from Channel Six
Leo Vs. Tempestra
Zach and the Alien Invaders
Super Irma

Again, big strech. Those are just the one's I would pick if I had to.

the 2k3 series has:
All Hallows Thieves (obviously)*
I, Monster*
Garbage Man (kinda sorta)
Notes From the Underground
What a Croc (another stretch)
The Darkness Within*
Same as it Never was
Dragons Brew
Outbreak
Insane in the Membrane
Night of Shokanabo
The Freaks Come out at Night
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 09:49 AM   #10
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
Does anyone know what happened to "The Darkness Within" and "All Hallow's Theives" on youtube? I know they used to be up, but if you know anything about what happened PM me please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinuvielsdreams View Post
Nice List
Thanks
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:57 PM   #11
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
No need for a Pm Youtube went ape when they switched over owners or whatever and they deleted tons of stuff. People just re-uploaded it for the most part.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.