The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2007, 04:39 PM   #1
Splinter Jr
Random Punk
 
Splinter Jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Posts: 25
Original Turtles

I ordered Original Turtles on DVD from Ebay, it has VOL 1,2,3,4,5,&6 is that all 194 episodes can anyone tell me?

Regards: TT.
__________________
Splinter Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:41 PM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,814
No, those 6 volumes are only Seasons 1-3.

A Season 4 and a Season 5 boxset were released after those.

We're waiting for Season 6 and up to come out.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:41 PM   #3
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
No it is not. It is just the first 3 seasons, season 4 is out (going for about 20 some dollars) and so is season 5 (going for about 15 and up).
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:06 PM   #4
Splinter Jr
Random Punk
 
Splinter Jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
No it is not. It is just the first 3 seasons, season 4 is out (going for about 20 some dollars) and so is season 5 (going for about 15 and up).
So i,ll still have to get season 4,5, & 6 then

Regards: TT.
__________________
Splinter Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:09 PM   #5
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
And seasons 7, European Vacation, 8, 9, and 10. Keep waitin buddy.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:17 PM   #6
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Yeah, it'll be awhile. But they should all be available eventually. They are just taking their sweet time.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 07:56 PM   #7
themaxonline
Hench Mutant
 
themaxonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 278
HMV where I live FINALLY have all of the DVDs there. They only ever had the first two DVDs before now and then when Season 5 came out, they had that but now they have them all!! All the single DVDs are 2/$20 too! Here I am like a fool ordering them online! LOL! Aw well, at least I had them all upon release so...
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 04:05 AM   #8
Splinter Jr
Random Punk
 
Splinter Jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Posts: 25
Man i want to buy season 4,5,6 online now from England, the 3 will cost a total of £44.97, so that will cost me about €75 with the change over to sterling man we get ripped off here, wish the UK were in the Euro

Regards: TT.
__________________

Last edited by Splinter Jr; 09-23-2007 at 05:01 AM.
Splinter Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:37 PM   #9
Fiendishglow
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi heavenly6 View Post
Yeah, it'll be awhile. But they should all be available eventually. They are just taking their sweet time.
Sweet time? O.o

The OT TMNT DVDs come out faster than any other series I buy. When Season 6 is released later this year (which it should be..) that will make 3 seasons in 1 year. Most are 1 per year, 2 at most. Kudos to Lionsgate for having a new DVD ready for us every four months.
Fiendishglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:47 PM   #10
triplexxx
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,809
Really? I never noticed that. But then I'm not a big money spender.
__________________
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs).
"Fright Night" - Three Stooges
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.