The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2003, 11:58 AM   #1
mariomania
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 90
Anyone here in CANADA!! Please read.. TURTLE CARTOON

DO you guys get the TURTLE CARTOONS?? its no wear to be found where i Live (Windsor ON) there is no fox box in CANADA?

have any of yo ucome across a channel or network with it
mariomania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 12:07 PM   #2
Raphael
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: England
Posts: 143
Some people say it's on UPN, do you get that?
Raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 12:08 PM   #3
mariomania
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 90
cool, ya i do i will look into it,, did they have a time???
mariomania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 12:16 PM   #4
mariomania
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 90
i checked every UPN listings, nothing, not even on their network,, anyone have info,,please let me know,, thanks
mariomania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 12:18 PM   #5
synch
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: BC/around van
Posts: 25
I get it in bc. for me its just the normal fox station
synch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 12:22 PM   #6
mariomania
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 90
what time??
mariomania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 12:52 PM   #7
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
I live in Canada
and I get the Foxbox.
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 01:19 PM   #8
SlayerX
Stone Warrior
 
SlayerX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 828
its on fox, in the morning. it ends at 11:00am here, and then its some football stuff. its only on from (i think) 6-11. its not its own seperate station or anything. for winnipeg (for me) TMNT is on channel 28 at 9:30, for the 2nd one, and i dno when the first is on, im guessing...7:30?
SlayerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 01:34 PM   #9
PanMan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 728
foxbox should be on your local fox station (if you get a fox station you should get foxbox) foxbox is the saturday morning lineup for fox. it should be all the same for all fox stations
__________________
My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man!

[February 19, 2005] I believe that The Shredder will appear in the New Cartoon past Season 3
PanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 01:49 PM   #10
Vespera Blaze
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Posts: 2,073
What Freakazoid said.... (Another Winnipegger here)

Fox on channel 28

9:30am (10:30 EST)

Next sat repeats first ep at 7:30am
__________________
Vespera Blaze

Vespera Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 07:21 PM   #11
Raphael-sama
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Cah-nah-dah
Posts: 155
Cool, another Windsor boy!

Like they said, keep looking for a Fox listing. I myself have to take out the cable every Saturday morning to watch the Fox Box (unlike some people, I actually watch the OTHER stuff...)

If all else fails, you can always wait for YTV to pick it up.
__________________
-Badabing.
Raphael-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 07:21 PM   #12
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
Re: Anyone here in CANADA!! Please read.. TURTLE CARTOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariomania
DO you guys get the TURTLE CARTOONS?? its no wear to be found where i Live (Windsor ON) there is no fox box in CANADA?

have any of yo ucome across a channel or network with it
Weird..I live in Toronto, ON and I get the FoxBox..
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 08:46 PM   #13
blank
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 23
I live in Calgary and we get Fox Box here too. If you don't you can always come down to my place on Saturday .
__________________
o r a n g e . . .
blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 05:17 AM   #14
mariomania
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 90
Raphael-sama,,, you in WNDSOR?!?
__________________
A true ninja is a master of himself and his environment. So don't forget, WE"RE TURTLES!!!! ---- Leo TMNT II----

mariomania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 04:09 PM   #15
Psycrow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 435
I live in Vancouver BC, and I have FoxBox as well. Which makes sense, since we actually have the Fox channel over here (Channel 28 ). A large number of our channels are actually American, so I find it weird that you wouldn't be able to watch it in Ontario.

The toys on the other hand... grrrr....
__________________
"Before you criticize others you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away... and you have their shoes."
Psycrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 07:22 PM   #16
mariomania
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 90
friend in KC USA had to mail them to me,, he went shopping at KMART
__________________
A true ninja is a master of himself and his environment. So don't forget, WE"RE TURTLES!!!! ---- Leo TMNT II----

mariomania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 07:27 PM   #17
themaxonline
Hench Mutant
 
themaxonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 278
I'm in Nova Scotia and I caught it on FOX! Foxbox isn't a channel, is it? IT's just a cartoon section on saturday mornings on the regular FOX network! I thought it was a specialty station too! LOL!
themaxonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.