The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2007, 06:28 PM   #1
RAM BAM
Hench Mutant
 
RAM BAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Will O' The Wisp
Posts: 472
Turtles Magazine

Hey gang, I don't know if this is mentioned in any other thread, but I found this article on X-Entertainment about the magazine that came out in the summer of 1990.

Here's the link. Cheers!

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0967/
RAM BAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:31 PM   #2
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
I don't think I've seen that movie pic of April and Casey before.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:03 PM   #3
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
had it.

lost it.


no biggie.
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:51 PM   #4
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
The TMNT magazine was one of the best things ever.

With brand new painted covers by Michael Dooney with each issue? And a brand new painted poster (most by Dooney) also in each issue? Win.

Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:21 AM   #5
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
The TMNT magazine was one of the best things ever.

With brand new painted covers by Michael Dooney with each issue? And a brand new painted poster (most by Dooney) also in each issue? Win.

Isn't that ne by Eric Talbot?
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:23 AM   #6
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
Isn't that ne by Eric Talbot?
Yes. Which is why I said most posters were by Dooney.

Talbot did this one and then there was one by Peter. The rest were Dooney, though.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 01:13 AM   #7
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Yes. Which is why I said most posters were by Dooney.

Talbot did this one and then there was one by Peter. The rest were Dooney, though.
3 great artists for sure!
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 01:54 PM   #8
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,213
I wish I coulda got a few of those when I was a kid.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.