The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
I can die happy.

These came today.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../CGC%20Comics/
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:58 PM   #2
PAAATE
Stone Warrior
 
PAAATE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 993
WOAH!

That's cool..

Is that a first printing of #1?
__________________
I'm a member. I forgot about it, so now I'm a remember.
PAAATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:58 PM   #3
thebrownranger
Stone Warrior
 
thebrownranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 782
Lucky you, I've been looking for ever for these. Had my chance at nycc for #3 and #2 but I wimped out (not enough dough) How much did you go about paying for these and where'd you buy 'em? I also saw a #1 w/ no cgc case in your gallery as well. Is it the same, or did you get that somewhere else too? Did ya get a good price for that? Nice finds Archon!
__________________
https://www.instagram.com/allenjac0b/
WANTED:
A.C. Farley Leonardo Bust (bronze & unpainted)
Playmates TMNT statues- Donatello, Michelangelo
thebrownranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #4
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Yes PAATE, Theyre all 1sts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrownranger View Post
How much did you go about paying for these and where'd you buy 'em?
I don't really like to discuss prices on big stuff like that on the drome. I got them from a Dromer. If they would like to make themselves known then that is fine.


Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrownranger View Post
I also saw a #1 w/ no cgc case in your gallery as well. Is it the same, or did you get that somewhere else too?
That is actually a different book that I no longer own. It does however belong to another dromer. I'm sure hes reading this and I may be willing to sell it to you. But don't quote me on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrownranger View Post
Did ya get a good price for that? Nice finds Archon!
Yes, and Thank You!
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:21 PM   #5
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
I got them from a Dromer. If they would like to make themselves known then that is fine.
That would be me ..

I'm glad they made it safe and sound. I'm sorta missing them already... Enjoy!
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:46 PM   #6
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
nice pickup!!
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:52 PM   #7
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
Lucky, lucky, lucky...
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:58 PM   #8
thebrownranger
Stone Warrior
 
thebrownranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 782
I'd appreciate it very much if anybody could let me know if you come across these issues (not cgc graded). If anyone is willing to sell, please let me know with a ground price! thanks
__________________
https://www.instagram.com/allenjac0b/
WANTED:
A.C. Farley Leonardo Bust (bronze & unpainted)
Playmates TMNT statues- Donatello, Michelangelo
thebrownranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.